Thread: How I can resolve the LAN issues with DP55KG?

How I can resolve the LAN issues with DP55KG?

Since the last 3 BIOS' Wake on LAN is not working for me any longer. It did previously. I'm presently using the most recent BIOS update version (4905). Or is there anyone for whom it's functioning with one of the current BIOS'? I'm at present using energy saver called as S3, not only a RDP connection from the local LAN cant able to connect it but cannot the internet able to wake the PC up. So is RDP connection is the problem that causing the motherboard a issue of Lan connection or there is S3 problem that causing this setback for my Lan connection on my motherboard.

Re: How I can resolve the LAN issues with DP55KG?

Since the last 3 BIOS' Wake on LAN is not working for me any longer. It did previously. I'm presently using the most recent BIOS update version (4905). Or is there anyone for whom it's functioning with one of the current BIOS'? I'm at present using energy saver called as S3, not only a RDP connection from the local LAN cant able to connect it but cannot the internet able to wake the PC up. So is RDP connection is the problem that causing the motherboard a issue of Lan connection or there is S3 problem that causing this setback for my Lan connection on my motherboard.

My S3 works fine for me, I presently checked again. The PC goes into sleep according to the energy options automatically. It presently doesn't wake up from it with any keyboard movement; no issue how I adjust the BIOS or the network card alternative. And that bad since I often need access to my computer while I'm on the street and don't akin to have it running inactive for hours wasting energy. I'm having Windows 7 64-bit, completely updated, most recent drivers all over. There are many of things connected to my computer. USB printer (HP), USB Webcam tablet, USB MS keyboard as well mouse, USB Steinberg Hardware input. I didn't do no matter which out of the normal in the BIOS - no features disable, only setting I distorted was using a precise RAM-profile for my memory unit to get the memory bus to 1700 MHz’. The DP55KG is almost certainly the best main board I ever had in terms of consistency, compatibility and performance.

I think there is no problem with the RDP connection because unless your system allows the wake on for the lan connection the RAD will not perform well. So my thinking is that for a wake up issue there should be proper setting inside the Bios though you have updated your BIOS recently you need to check out the settings for the Lan. Because sometimes it may happened that bios is updated successfully and it changes its setting to default. By which it cannot able to wake up the lan.

You said to check the Recovery BIOS option initially as you post in above post?
    I have download as a guide for resolving the LAN issue pdf file it says that it is to be used if updating the BIOS previous to was interrupted and was in a not working condition. So I would perform the express BIOS upgradation then if i had any troubles use the BIOS improvement alternative and burn a cd with a dissimilar computer and take away the jumper, etc.