Thread: Network card is not working

Network card is not working

Hello everyone, this is the description of the situation. Three computers, one with xp, with a view and one with 7. All three computers share a working group, are connected through a switch which is connected to the router also FastWeb. Various pc share some resources (folders, printers). The problem is this: the PC with 7 able to access shares on PC with XP if I unplug the router FastWeb.
    This is what happens:
    1. Windows 7 pc with xp pinga always;
    2. The network topology is detected correctly;
    3. In "Network" with 7 sees the PC with XP
    If the ex-PC router along with windows 7 access to resources than XP, if it reconnects to the PC with windows 7 cannot find the path to access xp. If I connect the router is an intermediate step an address on the LAN that does not belong to any device. In fact just boot the computers for a few seconds, everything works the same just reconnect the router, but after this short time, you change the routing and do not reach more shares. No problem, however, by sharing with xp and 7 and with a view. While search for the solution, put a hardware firewall to separate the LAN and WAN, but I cannot believe that there is a simpler solution.

Re: Network card is not working

Sorry if I waited a while for the answer, but only now are able to work on the network. I tried to change dns, subnet mask, enable and disable the DHCP nothing to do with the modem / router connected to the Fastweb network packets forwarded They come through an incorrect IP. So I solved by putting a router / firewall between the LAN. Now the PC gets an IP the classic (192.1681.0) and everything works.

I did this. As always, the PC reaches the destination at least with the ping but it is the road that runs through that does not work and no longer has access to shared resources. I should be able to force a policy route. So if you guys have any other solution related to this then please help me. I have tried many solution but till not succeed in this.

Remove the address 127.0.0.1 as the DNS address, and let’s just leave it alone to Fastweb and the tracer that having everything in the same LAN does not make sense. Since we are talking about a private class, you can post all the correct IP? I know this much regarding this issue so if you want then you can go for this and I hope that this will definitely work in your case.