Thread: DNS not found

DNS not found

Hello everyone, I just took a drive with windows 7 64bit and I have this strange behavior. Windows 7 just started, if I open the console, ping the router but cannot resolve names with DNS. If I wait 5 / 6 minutes for the PC is started, then everything works fine. Rule out a network problem because it is the only one that causes me problems. The PC is brand new. To be safe I uninstalled antivirus and firewall but nothing was resolved. I'm thinking some incompatibility between driver and network card (like energy savings with management even though I already disabled all the savings on NICs ). Do you have any idea or is it a normal behavior?

Re: dns not found

I tried with and with the router 151.99.0.100 192.168.1.1. Both are working and I have had no problems on PCs around. I would say that is not a problem because the internal LAN PCs attacked near the same switch has no problems. So related to this issue if anybody have any suggestion then please suggest me over here. Actually I have tried many solutions but nothing of then seem to work properly in my case.

You just try this I hope this will help you. First you type services.msc and sending in the search box in the start menu. DNS client must be started and set to automatic. The DHCP Client and started automatically. Network access and automatically started. Wired AutoConfig, and started automatically. Recognition web presence, and started automatically. List service networks started and automatic. Of course with all their dependencies.

• DNS client must be started and set to Automatic. -> OK
    • The DHCP Client and started automatically. -> OK
    • Network access and automatically started. -> STOPPED AND MANUAL (if I start it stops immediately)
    • Wired AutoConfig, and started automatically. -> STOPPED AND MANUAL, I started
    • Recognition web presence, and started automatically. -> OK
    • List service networks, and automatically start -> E 'STARTS BUT ONLY IN "MANUAL”

To be safe I put an extra network card but the problem continues to occur. I also disabled all IPv6. The only error I see in the display is the 1014 "DNS Client Events." remember that the installation is new, basic, windows professional 64bit 7.

There is one more solution so if you want so you can try this I hope this will help you. In this you just Start> All Programs> Accessories, right-click on "Command Prompt" and choose "Run as administrator".
    And after that in windows you type the ipconfig and after that press the enter button and after doing this you just restart your PC you will see that your problem will get fixed.