Thread: How to control the traffic with the help of wireless router

How to control the traffic with the help of wireless router

I have started a small office at my home in which I have eight computer and I use ATT U-Verse Wireless router in order to supply data and access internet to my whole eight computer. And it is linked with the wire to my server computer. And I also have nine kids of different ages, and two of them have bad habits to do mischievous things on different websites like email to other and internet chatting. In my family we have converse the situation, I use to trust on my children but I am man you need verification for full satisfaction. I have to monitor all traffic of emails, chats etc that are coming and going from my router. And if you have some idea of doing so please reply me. It is related to future of my kids that’s why it is very important for me. Please help me

Re: How to control the traffic with the help of wireless router

Here on the whole I am searching for kind of KEYLOGGER that can be set up to work through either my server computer or via my router, So that I should be able to monitor all the incoming and also outgoing traffic almost likes a keylogger will do. I am thinking that I should decide that which gateway of computer which packet is coming from. For this if you all will provide any software then I will install that on computer. And don’t bother of cost in buying that software I will manage that but it should be reliable and my kids should not get any click that someone is eying on them. I hope you all understand my problem then please help me.

Hello! Uyonga, I will suggest you to go to for the URL sniffing chain that will help you to monitor all the incoming and outgoing traffic from the router. For that you have to download the software Cain and Abel URL sniffing software program and install it onto your main system. And this will help you to spoof your children’s desktop monitor and will allow you to manage any and all network incoming and outgoing traffic. But it is restricted to some limitations against passwords and usernames for sites for example facebook, myspace, gmail,yahoo etc. This will be helpful for you and is affordable also.

Hi! I will suggest you to take Hidetools Parental Control protect is a kind of parental control secretly desktop that will help you to monitor your child's computer actions and it will provide limited right of entry to risky internet substance and forbidden submission. The program you have to install on your all system and it is unseen and code word protected. And it is the finest solution of your problem.