Thread: Networking solution for small company

Networking solution for small company

I having two companies in same city but in different location and in that company all inventory and financial transaction are going on every day for controlling two companies and making connection between that two company for communication and transaction of that data and information I want to installed new link so I need some suggestion from you that how can I do this and what are requirement for this, and what to do for secure and fast internet service between two companies. It’s must be under my budget.

Re: Networking solution for small company

I suggest you to contact Cisco for this they have great service and knowledge about this network connection .
    • Cisco service is best secure service for corporate networking as well as resident. They are provides secure and more advanced devices like routers, modems, switches and hubs and also faster sales services.
    • Cisco routers join your network to extra networks, such as the Internet. They guard you’re all data and information from safety intimidation using technologies such as virtual private networks and firewalls and they have ability y to decide which computers get main concern then others.
    • Cisco service and support are giving you great support in difficult situations.

If you want multipurpose network connection like video conferencing, live chatting, live conferencing, data sharing then you need fiber optic cable connection and VPN service. These services are provided by the Cisco in best manner. Resolution to improve cooperation, decrease transportation expenses, simplify messaging are the key features of the Cisco. If you don’t want to spend more money for networking then you can choose broadband connections for this and use copper cable connection for reducing cost.

Building up the network connection is not an easy job and more difficult to maintain that network so as per my suggestion choose one of the best internet service provider for this type of networking because some of the service provider are not concern with their service and charging too much cost for normal services. I am giving you some basic tips for choosing the best internet service provider that are: first you confirm you r requirement or what do you want exactly from your internet service provider. Study your system configuration in your company, compatibility, required speed, installation, budget and e-mail processor. Compare charges of different service providers in your location. Examine there the connection speeds. Verify the company's consistency and status .understand the installation necessities and then you can choose the best suit for you.

Some countryside areas may not obtain the similar services as people in superior towns. verify with the provider to see if Internet services are obtainable in your area before you commence comparing prices. Glance over the service's limitations. Some companies have boundaries on bandwidth usage or on the quantity of time you are allowable online. If you have many computers, inquire if they can use the Internet at the equal time. Analysis the contract conditions for each provider. Verify the duration of the contract and the penalties for breaking the contract. If a contract seems too lengthy, get a company with shorter contracts.