Thread: Solution for CPU hampering due to strdt.exe

Solution for CPU hampering due to strdt.exe

I was having a DELL Inspiron 6400 laptop with Microsoft windows XP operating system installed on it. I have purchased a plug to surf for browsing. While using the internet last night I was facing problem, my speed of downloading was affected. When I started the task manager to see if any background process was running then I found that there was unwanted process known as “stdrt.exe” running which was utilizing my CPU process. I want a solution so that I can troubleshoot this stdrt.exe file so that my CPU performance gets increased.

Re: Solution for CPU hampering due to strdt.exe

In order to fix “stdrt.exe” you need to install the latest windows update on the system. After installing the latest update of the windows the “stdrt.exe” problem will be fixed. You can also fix the “stdrt.exe” by installing the registry cleaner which will optimize your registry. Registry cleaner may also resolve the problem of “stdrt.exe” and optimize the CPU performance.

Stdrt.exe is a file that affects the performance of the CPU. You can troubleshoot this stdrt.exe file very easily by making use of task manager. You need to press the CTRL+ALT+DELETE keys from the keyboard so that the task manager window opens. When the task manager window opens click on the process tab and then you need to search for stdrt.exe process. When you find stdrt.exe process right click on it and select end process. This will terminate stdrt.exe process. After deleting stdrt.exe process you need to restart the statement and the CPU performance will be automatically increased.

You can end the stdrt.exe so that your CPU performance gets increased. In order to terminate stdrt.exe you need to click on start button and then select run window. In the run window type “regedit” and press the enter key. Search for the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\stdrt.exe file in the registry window and press the enter key.

Thanks for your help. From the above solution I have fixed the “stdrt.exe” and my performance was also increased. Manually removing “stdrt.exe” file is very hectic hob. I wanted to know if there is some antivirus software that can automatically fix the “stdrt.exe” and optimizes the CPU performances.

There is software available that can remove stdrt.exe virus and improve the CPU performance. You can use the BitDefender antivirus program for fixing the “stdrt.exe”. Download and install the BitDefender on the system and double click on the BitDefender icon from the desktop to open it. After opening the BitDefender window click on scan button. BitDefender will scan the system and fix the stdrt.exe virus. It will also help in improving the CPU performance.