Thread: In a connection my computer is not able to see the server. And all other are able to see the server.

In a connection my computer is not able to see the server. And all other are able to see the server.

Hello! Friend please help me constantly after I have connected my computer to friends network, my Notebook is unable to access my individual network accurately. My Laptop is running on OS Windows 7 Professional and Server running on OS Windows Vista where as HTPC running with the operating system Windows 7 Professional. After all the setting required I have done I tried to see my computer on server it is unable to access it. Please if you have any idea that solve this issue help me.

Re: In a connection my computer is not able to see the server. And all other are able to see the server.

It might be the reason that your laptop is till now searching for your work group. Remove the information that would spot your laptop to that connection group if you haven't deleted that previously. The jingle is doing well so you contain a suitable physical layer link. Software someplace is receiving in the method. The method you are clearing up it - it's the network setup in windows. I would try linking to the internet autonomous of your home network in order to see if your laptop is proficient of that. If it is set up fresh and reconstruct your home network if it's not too much comfit. And see whether it work properly or not.

Re: In a connection my computer is not able to see the server. And all other are able to see the server.

Hi! Friend if you're working with the third-party firewall or third party protection tool or technique, and if you are using both your Local Area Network and your friend LAN are the similar subnet, after that it possibly will have motivated it to the danger zone while you are associated to your friend’s set-up. Due to this it is always good put into practice to organize your set of connections in some of the lesser amount of rare subnet.

If you are not able to see your laptop to server after performing the Amie method then you should try by changing Internet Protocol. For example
    Server: 192.169.01.01
    HTPC: 192.168.01.02
    Laptop: 192.168.01.03
    to the following
    Server: 192.168.10.10
    HTPC: 192.168.10.11
    Laptop: 192.168.10.12
    this could improve a probable difficulty by means of a decayed network pattern location on your laptop by forcing it to generate a new link. Help this would help you.