Thread: how can I enhance the WRV54G router ?

how can I enhance the WRV54G router ?

I have got a desktop system of Zenith , I have got modern configuration in my system , I have Intel corei3 processor installed, with 4GB of RAM support and intel Chipset motherboard, I have also have an unlimited internet plan , I have switched various ISP service providers, but later on found that mu router was the issue, so I bought WRV54G router, but I am not fully satisfied with it, I just wanted to know is there any scope for further enhancement in the this router, please share your ideas if you have any.

Re: how can I enhance the WRV54G router ?

You can introduce NAT traversal or also called as Network address transactions , is a way of connecting the network and communication and create a channel among the TCP/IP and UDP protocols. This techniques are mostly used for peer to peer establishments , many services require routers that can have public IP address, in such situation you can use NAT traversing , but let me tell you that it does not a standardized behavior.

Yes I too think so , few of them look like e WRV200, but the router which you have installed and connected with your system is lot better than the WRV200 when performance of hardware comes into picture. But there are a lot good features as far as the transportation features are concerned, so you ca introduce the vpn , your system will not run wild , you will never face the tunnel and mapping issues.

The WRV200 has as an and breathtaking attributes that may work if you do not try and run your private network with the numerous clients as it was suggested before in a question related to this question. So if you want to set this virtual network as more stable, then it is advisable that you connect it to the wired clients only, but the major drawback k is that when you try to connect it through WRV200, there are more chances of rebooting the router.