Thread: Need help for getting the DSL username and password

Need help for getting the DSL username and password

Can anyone there help me out in solving my one of the problem? Does nay one there have been able to get the DSL username and password from the sky router. The problem is that this router does not work fine with my NAS server. I would love to use my own router, but the problem is that i don’t have the DSL username/password. Is there any method using with I can get my username/password.

Re: Need help for getting the DSL username and password

I am using the sky router, but the problem with me is that I am not able to connect my laptop with the router. Before two days I was not facing any such problem with it. I don’t know what suddenly happened to my laptop. Is the problem with the router or with my laptop? Do try to help me out. I will appreciate any help regarding this issue.

I think that there is no method to again the DSL username and password. Till now i a have not got such solution. I will like to advice you to change your router. Try to go with the router which best support your NAS server. I think that the router which you are using is not compatible with your server. So i hope that you must have got the answer related to your query.

I have gone through your problems, as you have mentioned that you are not able to connect with the router, so for solving this problem I will advise you to try to reconfigure all the network settings on your laptop. Try to do this after disconnecting laptop from the router. I also try the same solution when I face this problem. I think that after going through this you will be able solve your issue.

Thanks for the reply. I have implemented your solution of reconfiguring the network setting on my laptop. After I reconfigured the settings on my machine, then I tried to connect it with the router and this time I was able to make the connection and I am using it without any problem. Without your support I would have not been able to solve my issue, so I will like to thank you for your help.