Thread: Wireless Net Access

Wireless Net Access

in my office machine which is under LAN connection. my machine is provided a fixed IP. my machine is only allowed one web site connection(my working site) and other all sites blocked. i could not access other site except one site. in the server there is a fire wall which name is SONICWALL. how can i access all site from my machine. i have tried by going through IP of different sites but failed to access. is there any simple technique to access internet from my machine.

Re: Wireless Net Access

Hey yes you will be able to access the sites which are blocked using a proxy server. The proxy server helps you to access the sites that are blocked by the admin. You can use the proxy server software to access the blocked sites without the notice of the server. You can easily download the proxy server software from the web and you must install the software onto your office system. Once you have installed the proxy server software and then you have to enter the IP address and you will be redirected to any sites which you want. I also make use of the same thing and successfully able to access the blocked sites.