Thread: VISTA operating system not load start bar and web pages

VISTA operating system not load start bar and web pages

Hey guys I have some wired problem that I can’t get resolve, I want to know that why this is happening to my laptop. I have ACER ASPIRE 7530 laptop that works great under the Microsoft Windows 7 Operating system , has a 3GB RAM, 250GB hard drive and has a processor of TURION 2.0 GHz processor. I am surfing internet by MOZILLA FIREFOX internet browser, but in recent days this browser giving me some problem while loading pages and I have also problem that start bar responding so slow. Why my laptop taking more time to load anything means open that page, this same problem sometime occur when I try to attach anything I the e-mail box. Sometime this browser not opening anything and say something about the diagnosis connection, I don’t know what is that actually saying. If you have any suggestion that solve this query, please gives it to me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: VISTA operating system not load start bar and web pages

---- You may face this type of problem if your browser get corrupted or has damaged. You can simply solve this kind of error which causes this problem, for that just reinstall that internet browser again in your system. There is a possibility that if in cases your connection is good but has low network then your browser react like this. Just do as I say, might help you to solve this problem.

For most of the reason this error only occur in the system if your system has affected with a new kind of virus, which is not detected by your anti-virus. You can overcome this problem, by just updating your anti-virus. Update allows your anti-virus to find new kind of virus signature and delete it from the system. I have only this solution for your problem, just try this, I wish that it work on your system.

There are some possibility that if in cases your network connection get down means from the server, you may have to suffer from this problem. The best option to solve this problem just call your network operator, which tells you about the network process means it is a technical problem or it is your system problem. Your system is taking more time this is happen if your system has lost some track which is useful for the network connection. just do as what I say, I hope this work on your system.

Your system is taking more time to open any file or to open a start bar, due to your system problem. If your system has lost any of the start-up file or this file might get corrupted then also you may face this problem. Your internet browser is taking too much time to loading any page or opening that page, if and only if that has more history and the internet cookies is stored in the system. just clean that all and I wish that your system might work well.

--- There are so many reason that are acting behind this problem, you can solve this problem by simply making some changing some setting in your system. This problem may occur if system browser has been damaged or get corrupted due to any technical issues, if the system has so many cookies and histories then also you face this problem. To solve this problem just clean all thing which help you to solve this problem and you will get your result properly.

This is not a big problem, you can solve it easily. If your system has affected with the viruses then you have to suffer from this mess means your system is not able to open the start bar or taking so many times to open. To solve this just scan you computer with updated anti-virus, you may fix this error. If in any cases you are using any corrupted browser you may see that problem which opens the page by taking so many times. To fix this problem only reinstall that browser. I hope that this solution will work on your system.