Thread: Web App working so even when running on local server

Web App working so even when running on local server

I am receiving intermittent sluggish response times during presentation testing on a .net 1.1 web submission during a web service call and I am not certain what is the cause of it so I am speculate what I be supposed to create certain for in IIS. There are cases where the submission takes as much as 20 seconds longer than the reaction commencing the web service and beyond the timeout by means of the intention of is particular in my web submission. I am a bit lost as to what I am supposed to give the impression of being into, so I am anticipating getting some guidance here. I have comprised and contacted our web server admins and there is minimal network i/o, cpu, memory convention on the server level during the testing.

Re: Web App working so even when running on local server

Most of them currently purchased up two innovative web servers. They are together working with Windows Server 2003 x64 SP2 by means of 2 Quad core CPUs and 16 GB of RAM. These apparatus be supposed to actually scream. On the other hand, ever in view of the fact with the intention of most of them have comprised and shifted a number of clients in excess of to them, they have comprised been complaining by means of the intention of they are much slower than the older apparatus (which were utilizing Windows Server 2003 32-bit). Most of them have comprised had a hard time diagnosing the tribulations. The server is not sluggish on each page and it is not even time subsequent to time slow on the similar page every time. The hardware arrangement is approximately identical to two additional web servers with the intention of they have been utilizing for several months at present by means of no problems.

The entire physical network tribulations have comprised been ruled out. So it's not a Media Layer tribulations additional than a Host Layer predicament somewhere. Subsequent to testing, I have comprised and found by means of the intention of the tribulations follows the PC and not the user. In additional words, most of them have encompassed the slowness when logging into the web app on the server unswervingly and on PC2. What the heck is occurring here. One additional bit of information in sequence with the intention of might assist pinpoint the tribulations It seems by means of the intention of when the programmer commencing the web app company. I not be able to explain accurately how those two methods are dissimilar, additional than I be familiar by means of they are. You almost certainly be familiar by means of additional regarding it than I additional than I believe with remote desktop.

Most of them had installed the entire of the majority up to date network drivers most recent week, and they have comprised not seen much, if several, improvement and the logs are tranquil outputting Timer_MinBytesPerSecond in the logs. To be honest, I am not completely confident what teaming or bonding is. Most of them do not frequently setup the servers on the network (by means of the intention of is completed by our ISP), additional than most of them have full remote desktop to have right of entry to them in organize to administer them (IIS, Windows, ASP.NET, etc.). If there is something I be able to create certain to get you your, I determine to take a give the impression of being. Most of them have comprised and read comparable articles approximating by means of the intention of previous to it.

I determine to have to research this additional. On the other hand, I do not imagine with the intention of this will solve our tribulations in view of the fact with the intention of most of them have two almost identical servers with the intention of are working with straight 64-bit and they are performing great without this tribulations. Well, you be able to always encompass one run in 32 wp mode at the same time as the additional run in native 64 bit, then stress test together boxes and evaluate the presentation. I have encompassed a diminutive bit of additional information in sequence by means of the intention of might help. The compression settings are the accurate similar as they are on two of the additional 64-bit servers and most of them have encompassed not had several tribulations.

I am tranquil interested to be familiar by means of additional information in sequence on this tribulations, if you have encompassed several additional information in sequence give pleasure to feel free to forward it to me. If you have encompassed several declarations to these tribulations give pleasure to let me be familiar by means of, I tranquil desire it work by means of Dynamic compression on. Most of them had to utilize the box and did not come up by means of a declaration; they ended up redoing the Windows Server 2003 inaugurate and giving the box an innovative name. For a number of reasons, subsequent to doing by means of the intention of, the whole thing has worked perfectly. I would absolutely fit into place the developer. Is there sql server implicated or some additional remote data source such as web services.