Thread: PPPOE error page display while connecting DSL Modem to my Router

PPPOE error page display while connecting DSL Modem to my Router

I have a computer which runs under Microsoft windows Vista operating system, has a processor of Intel Dual Core @3.2GHz, RAM about 2GB, all thing is working fine but I can’t get the access the internet from my router. I am facing the problem while trying to setup my router, means modem to router and then router to the computer, at that time there was one page display that something about the PPPOE setting, I don’t know what to do to fix this problem, that giving me so much stress. Is anybody out there who can solve this type of situation. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: PPPOE error page display while connecting DSL Modem to my Router

PPPOE is the specification which connects multiple computer users on LAN to Remote server, which is mainly Modem. This problem might have to face if your system in not detecting any of the driver which is must require for internet connection. To fix this problem just create a new connection, I hope after doing this you might get your solution.

This type of situation always occur If the network card of the computer is get turned off means it must be disabled. You can solve this problem by simply enabling the network connection; you can find this setting in your system control panel option. Without this application means connection setup you can’t connect the internet. Just do what I say to you, you might fix this problem.

---- As per my ideas this might happen if you have not install the setup properly. So just read the installation guide that how to setup and also check that weather operating system is used PPPOE or any POPPA specification. If you have some technical problem then also you may have to suffer from this problem. From my side I have only this solution, try this solution with your luck.

PPPOE (point to point protocol over Ethernet) is a specification to the user on an Ethernet to the internet with the single medium like cable modem. Most of the time this error occurs on your system if you have upgrade your windows XP, this will changes some setting of the internet connection. To get proper result you just call your network engineer which gives you the proper solution to solve this kind of weird problem.

You may have to suffer from this error if in any cases your system has lost the network connection. This error also you have to face if the specific destination is not reachable to the machine, this is also possible that if you have specified the destination address properly but your remote serve is down, then also you face this problem, to fix this just create new network connection, I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

To solve this problem just do what I am gonna say to you, this solution works on my system, I hope this will work with you. This is happen if you have some problem with the Network card, just enable your network card, then go to performance and maintenance and in that select system property, in that you will see the hardware tab by clicking that open the device manager. In that option just selects Network Adapters in that you only click on action button and then click on Enable button. After doing this just create a new Network connection and follow the screen. Try this solution with your luck.