Thread: Getting error code 31 while using the Network Adapter

Getting error code 31 while using the Network Adapter

Hi i am having a network adaptor and using the same for the internet connection on my system. But somehow it is not giving the the access over the net. Actually the thing here is that if i start the internet using the network adaptor then it is not only giving me the access but also a error message which is saying that error code 31 occured. So is there is any other way that will that will help me to solve the issue.

re: Getting error code 31 while using the Network Adapter

I think you are getting this error because the drivers of the same are missing. the thing here is that you are not able to run the network adaptor because of the corrupted drivers or the one not updates. So do one try and find the appropriate drivers and then install the same on the drivers. I hope that installing the drivers will definitely solve your problem. Make sure one thing here is that you install the compatible drivers.

The error code 31 clearly says that there is the definite problem in the hardware connected. And in this case it is nothing but the network adaptor. So what you have to do in this case is that check out with the network adaptor that you are currently having. Because it seems to me that it is not working properly. So try and replace the adaptor and see whether the replaced one is working fine or not if it does than you have to change the network adaptor and use any alternate one with best functionality.

According to me first you have to check out for the drivers whether they are present or not if not then you have to install the same. You can check whether there is any problem associated with the driver in the following manner:
    • First of all go to my computer
    • Now just right click on the same and select properties
    • This will open the properties window and in than you have to select the Hardware option.
    • After that you have to go with the device manager tab that will take you to the device manager window.
    • Now you will see the entire hardware list which is associated to your system.
    • So see whether the yellow question mark sign is there on the network adaptor.
    • If yes then right click on it and select the update option that will update the missing driver.
    • I am sure doing this will resolve your issue.