Thread: TCP/IP optimizer not working properly with Windows 7

TCP/IP optimizer not working properly with Windows 7

Hi friends recently I have seen that the video stuttering in the Windows 7 while using the TCP/IP optimizer. So I am very much confused about the performance of this Windows 7 with the wireless adapter. Is there need for the improvement in the performance of the Windows 7 so that it will work better with the TCP/IP OPTIMIZER? If you guys have any ideas that you want to share or you have any solution then please let me know.

Re: TCP/IP optimizer not working properly with Windows 7

According to my information the TCP/IP is not the relatively standard and also the Windows 7 is not the relatively new OS. The thing that I have noticed there is that there is the need for making the Microsoft to be improve this OS to perform well with the TCP/IP networks connection. This is not the bugs or the issue in this OS. The main settings that I have seen in this OS I somewhat better than the previous Windows versions, so if you have any of the issue related to the Network or the Protocols then you can make the use of the Optimal settings, so applied this Optimal settings to make the changes in the performance of this OS.

The thing that i have seen related to this is that the CTCP is much better algorithm as compare to the traditional slow-start in TCP. So there is the need to apply the optimal setting, and if the DCA is enabled there then you will receive the message for NIC/wireless adapter not supported for the DCA functionality. Or the other thing that you can do here is to create the Registry and create an entry.

There are the settings that can be used for the recovering the packet which get loss faster. With the help of the CTCP and with the other settings like turning off the auto-tune algorithm. There is the need to make the ON and OFF of the most of the setting when they are not in use is the best way to avoid this kind of issue.