Thread: Band Limit Of Verizon FIOS

Band Limit Of Verizon FIOS

I have just started using the Comcat HSI and also I have downloaded around 30-50 G per month. I have heard that the Comcact is limiting the download to 20 G only; but still now I have not faced any problems in that. And now the FIOS is just made available in the area. And it is far cheaper top use and that to with lower rate per month. It is 2.5 faster then the one I was using before. I just wanted to know that if anyone else has encountered with the version of FIOS and also I wanted to get the Bandwidth of the FIOS and its limit.

Re: Band Limit Of Verizon FIOS

I have heard that the FIOS limits on google which comes in the monthly base systems, but the FIOS is said to be capable to download upto 630kb/s and the uploading speed of the 210kb/s. And it does not matter how much servers I am using they had called as some virus creating device and dont know the problem that just occurred. The server never gets below the speed of 630kb/s and it becomes constant for a certain period of time and is said to be down up to 210kb/s.

Hey thank you for the information for one think is that you got to double check the information of the setting that is done so that it does not go par the 630 kb per second. But normally its like that when you check or download something you will get the details of the bandwidth in bytes and also the speed is also described in the bytes and you can get the details of the Bandwidth depending upon the bandwidth. At the most now I am receiving the speed that is less than the one that I have described above.

And also i wanted to tell all the peoples that whatever you wanted to get the information of the FIOS is for the technical support. And there are going to be several different that there would be a bit level of the variations that will tell you the brief ides of the download speeds that you are working for. And if you want the details of the most of the ISP list you will get the bandwidths list and also the list of the Band width that you wanted for and also it can be convert to the form that you wanted it to convert the bandwidth in kilobytes.

You get various versions of the FIOS which is having a varieties of the bandwidth and which differ according to the communication Line that you are going to use. You get the 3 Megs when you use the FIOS with the torrents and this is the fixed time of it while it is being used with the torrents. And when you talk about the Verizon FIOS it can offer up to 30 MB down and up to 10 MB upload and also with the cost of 200 Rs per month, and also it provides the speed which is faster in response time than the one of Cable or the DSL lines. The FIOS is said to run through a true Fiber Optics and provide the network that provides the connection straight to the house and this new service has been launched to get the better of the FIOS bandwidth to the local network that has been used and that to in the cheaper rates.

The FIOS speed can be varying and it varies depending on the area in which it has been used. I just got the new FIOS set-up and the speed of it is 30 MB/s and 20 MB/s when the FIOS are in the top speed. I have subscribed to the plan of 20/20 and I am getting the translation of 2.5 MB/s. It is said that at the basic service that the FIOS provide is of the 6/2 and the Comcast is said to beat that in the FIOS by providing the Blast service. The Blast service for me is 16 MB/s down and 2 Mb/s up, which is quite nice but the comparison cannot be made with the 20 MB/s speed FIOS. Now the limitations have been entangled that is said to be 250 GB per Month.