Thread: Speed test For Comcast

Speed test For Comcast

I have a Virtual Private Network user on Comcast getting extremely outlandish download is 370 Kbps and upload rates at 1880 kbps. I had printed the display to a PDF and email it to me. Additional Comcast users I had experiment with speedtest.net got the results at or close to their rated speed. Is there a additional precise speed test for Comcast users or does anybody have an suggestion why this user would be getting those types of figures? Please someone sort this out.

Re: Speed test For Comcast

Each and every speed tests are to be in use through a granule of salty excellent tests and terrible tests. Have made certain not anything else is by means of the connection while doing a test.
    1. Have test at this point at BBR: speedtest
    2. Download speed is near to 3mbps kind a low.
    3. Upload speed is showing PowerBoost. Not anything is erroneous with that!

Is High speed test with Comcast precise because of Comcast's power boost? It is hard to consider that this is my real speed. And if that actually is my speed, why is it that I can’t upload everything more than 40 kbps? It only appears strange that this experiment makes my connection appear insane, while it is place into exercise, it comes nowhere near that. This is something that I lastly require the answer to, before asking too much people, and they have figure it out. Please take care of me and help me in my query.

Similar happens to me. It is established down for me. I get around 29000 to 30000 down recently, while it was first deployed. I was satisfied up past 60000 to 70000 even 80000. Power boost provides you passionate download rates for approximately the first 15 MB, after that it settles down to anything you are provisioned to usually obtain. Upload should not be greater than before though.

Has anybody else had contradictory consequences by means of dissimilar speed testing sites? I test at this point and obtain a truly near to the ground reading up till now on one more known site I get much improved results? Here I get 6 to 8 mbps the additional I get around what I am paying for 15 to 20 mbps? I am just inquisitive as to what could be going on.

Conflicting loads on the experiment server during dissimilar times of the day. The power boost feature skewing the consequences, dissimilar routing paths being in use and dissimilar levels of traffic or blocking on that exacting path. The inherent imprecision of the technique used or test server itself. Dissimilar geographical distances concerned. And the strike goes on and on.