Thread: VGN-CS17G laptop getting disconnected through the wireless router

VGN-CS17G laptop getting disconnected through the wireless router

Hey guys I have some problem with my laptop that I can’t able to surf the internet by the wireless connectivity. I have Sony Vaio VGN-CS17G laptop; I can’t connect the internet by this connectivity. This laptop work nicely under Microsoft Windows Xp Pro operating system, has a processor of Intel core 2Duo @2.26GHz, and 3GB RAM, 250GB hard drive but has one problem i.e. internet connection. I can use this network as well as my neighbor but the problem is that they all can connect the internet fast but I can’t but sometime it does for a vile. The other problem is that most of the time I got the “The Webpage is not displayed” message when I try to connect the internet. Some time I able to connect the net but I can’t browse, if you have any suggestion about this kind of problem please share with me; I am so jealous because of neighbor that they can surf the net and I can’t. Please give some natal information about this problem and if you have any other solution rather than that; then also gives it to me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: VGN-CS17G laptop getting disconnected through the wireless router

You can’t surf the internet because of your network range or the bad connection on your system. This might be possible that if your wireless device is get corrupted due to some reason then also you can’t do this activity. To solve this problem just call any hardware engineer, you might get satisfy by his solution because he is the only person who stay with you and he will see that error and gives you better solution of your problem. I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

If your Firefox has disabled the internet connectivity then also you may face this type of problem. To enable this setting just open the Firefox then go to the internet connection and in that you see the internet option just enabled the setting, after trying this you might able to surf the internet. This is also possible that if your laptop connection has some problem then also see those errors that cause this dis-connectivity. Try this solution may help you.

---- You may face this problem if your IP address is not able to catch router range by which you connect the internet. You can solve this problem for this just reinstall the browser or just change your browser, this can’t solve this but has some possibility by which you can surf the internet. Sometime your browser may get corrupted due to any virus. From my side I have only this solution, I hope this solution might solve your problem and I wish that you surf the internet easily.

Disconnection problem only may arise if your wireless device which is responsible for the connection, is get damaged and the you can’t open any browser page this is your internet browser problem. To fix this problem just contact your engineer who give you the perfect solution for this type of problem means he can say that what is the problem in the router connection. You can solve this thing means by just reinstalling the internet browser you can surf the internet. So think over this solution and do your best.

So many times this problem may you face if your system has lost the network connection setting from the system. You can simply fix this type problem by just following some step--- to do this open your control panel and then click on Network connection, after clicking you will see that one window that show you by which your computer is connected to your network, in that you will see the wireless connection just click that. By clicking that you will see that your computer is taking a signal from the network. So man I have solve your problem, just try on your system, I hope this might work on your system.

---- There is some possibility that your laptop might lose the wireless device which is playing role to connect the internet from network. To solve this type of you just call the company’s hardware engineer, because the company only give you the proper solution means first it check the laptop and if the wireless device is damaged then this company only give you back, no one can replace this wireless device rather than company. I have only this solution just think over it this might help you to figure out your problem.