Thread: Non-Functioning Of Commands In Packet Tracer

Non-Functioning Of Commands In Packet Tracer

I am using a DHCP packet tracer but the problem is that some of them are not working and I don't know what is the problem in it. The problem that is shown to me is that the receive in the IP is shown as the version 1 to 2. And the packets are forcefully allowed to take the packets from version 1 to version 2. Then it got to redistribute eigrp rip metric that is 11111. And also it does not show the frame relay inverse application. And also whenever I go to the configuration mode some other things are shown to me which I am unaware of. Please suggest me any setting that can be used for the solving of the problems.

Re: Non-Functioning Of Commands In Packet Tracer

You got to go to the configuration of the router set-up and click on the option of the show IP address. Then after that you got to click on the option of the show the IP route and then you got to type on the code that is given below:
    Code:
    c - connect, S - static, I - IGRP, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP
    D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF, IA - OSPF inter area
    N1 - OSPF NSSA external type 1, N2 - OSPF NSSA external type 2
    E1 - OSPF external type 1, E2 - OSPF external type 2, E - EGP
    i - IS-IS, L1 - IS-IS level-1, L2 - IS-IS level-2, ia - IS-IS inter area
    * - candidate default, U - per-user static route, o - ODR
    P - periodic downloaded static route
    After that you got to set the last resort for the set-up that is going to be made.

When you have tested up all the set-up after that you got to do the router set-up that is done by using the router configuraion orthe one that is given below:
    Router(config)#
    Router#
    This will make all the necessary set-up of all the routers and then you can get the commands right and then the further set-up of the connection can be done properly by the use of the router that has been done.

The router set-up has been done properly and now the packet-tracer is working properly. The packet tracer now can be used for the tracking of the connection that has been made for the use of the network connection that can be done for the tracing of the various networks that are present in the computer. The Cisco packet tracer is not having such issues and works properly with the computer system that you are using. Also provide met he information of the packet tracer that are available in the market.

The power tracer that the Cisco is providing of the better quantity and also the it is considered to be the powerful tool of the simulation program.Packet Tracer is considered to be having the simulation and the visualization that id is done through the authorization and also the assessment. It is also said to be the capacity of the collaboration of the capabilities and it also helps to facilitates the teaching and also the learning of the complex technology.

Through the use of the Packet tracer a network can be created that can be of the small area and can be used by the group of the peoples that can be used for the unlimited number of the devices that can be connected for the use of the home network and for the purpose of the providing of the facilities of the teaching and making learn the different peoples the concepts of complex technology. Also it is using the technology of the 21st century which is a important fact of providing for the decision making, creative thinking, critically solving various problems and then problem solving. It is also available for the demonstration of the complex technical concepts and then can also be sued for the purpose of the networking design of the systems.