Thread: Windows 7: Infected by AV8 virus

Windows 7: Infected by AV8 virus

Hi,
    I need help regarding the virus is infected the system. I am using windows 7 operating system and also have an anti virus. I am using system for the general internet surfing . Actually two days earlier i have opened a file which was I have get through the mail and that file was infected the system very badly as i have done the scan but not getting the solution with this virus. Please anybody can help me in regarding this issue.

Re: Windows 7: Infected by AV8 virus

I would like to suggest you to do not open those which you think are not useful just delete them. As there are many hacking are started which can hack your email Id and password so that they might be able to get all the important information from the email Inbox. So i think do not use this type file and if you think that the messages you have got through the mail is very important then first scan the folder and the attachment if it is with the mail. I think now you need to use some very effective anti-viruses like AVAST, Kasper-sky and using these anti-viruses just scan the system and see if you are getting the solution or not. I think this the only solution that you have to use a new and updated anti-virus to remove the threat from the machine.

As you have already scanned the system with the existing antivirus you have but as you have described that you are not able to get the solution with the virus as it is infecting your system very hazardously. I think then you need to sort out this issue manually by running the system in the safe mode after running the system in the safe mode get into the system and see all the files it infected and start repairing all the files and see if this helps you to get the desired solution or not. I think this will help you to get the desired solution as similar type of problem was happened with my friend and he done the same what I have suggested to you. So I would like to suggest you to do the same for the issue.

As your system is totally effected with the AV8 virus then I think in order to find free of Anti-virus 8 virus totally you have to restart the system in safe mode with the internet access and if you are not able to open the internet explorer then I think the virus has infected the IE so that you need to repair the proxy setting of the internet explorer for the repair of the internet explorer you need to do the following things which I am giving you below:
    • For this you need to run the internet explorer and then click on the tools option in the internet option.
    • After this just select the connection tab and then hit on the LAN setting button
    • After clicking on the setting button you will need top unchecked the Use a proxy server in the box.
    • After this click on OK and then apply then again OK.

I think this problem can be move away by using the reimagepcrepair which can be done only by doing the repair scan using the website of the same. It will first scan the entire system thoroughly including the all the file, folders, registry keys and values, drivers, software’s, stacks. After this scan it will remove the stuffs which are unwanted in the folders it is scanning. I t not do this much only it has a numerous number of web repository of application, drivers, system objects, etc. and from there they will compare your system‘s corrupted file to the healthy one and replace them. I this way you will be able to get the desired solution which you are getting due to AV8 virus.