Thread: Best things in EnGenius EOA3630 600mW outdoor wireless router

Best things in EnGenius EOA3630 600mW outdoor wireless router

I am looking for a special kind of router. I want to install router for outdoor access. I need router which I connected to the outside walls do that I can access it from far outside the house. As you may know the outdoor wireless router must be powerful to get the signal and have the good security or encryption system. Has anybody know about this kind of router? I have one in my list and that is EnGenius EOA3630 600mW outdoor wireless access point. Please tell which model router is best for outdoor usage? Should I need to care about any extra things before buying the router? Please provide me good information about this router which named here.

Re: Best things in EnGenius EOA3630 600mW outdoor wireless router

The outdoor wireless device EOA3630 is a dominant, improved, enterprise level invention.it includes 7 multi-functions. External N-type connector is perfect for upgradeable antenna. Using this connector and antenna we can enlarge range and receive sensitivity. The most favorite features are output power level tuning, narrow bandwidth assortment, traffic shaping and real-time RSSI indicator.It comes with inclusive wall/pole mounting gear and supports PoE (24v) capable for rapid outdoor installation. To make sure wireless security, it offers complete coverage of most up-to-date security encryption mechanisms as well as WPA2, WPA, WEP and 802.1x. Alongside upgradable N-type antenna connector which makes it a scalable key for all achievable project necessities. Constant and extremely reliability design plus IP65 sealed enclosure gives a better protection in harsh environment.

There are most useful features in EnGenius EOA3630 600mW outdoor wireless router which I am going to mention one by one now.
    • High Speed Data Rate Up to 108Mbps
    • High Output Power up to 28 dBm
    • IEEE802.11b/g Compliant
    • Watertight and Weatherproof
    • Wall mount and mast mounting kit
    • Detachable antenna support (N-Type)
    • 7 Multi-functions
    • Point-to-point, Point-to-multipoint Wireless Connectivity
    • Channel Bandwidth Selection
    • RSSI Indicator (CB mode)
    • Power-over-Ethernet
    • Universal Repeater
    • Multi-SSID function (4 SSID) in AP mode
    • WPA2/WPA/ IEEE 802.1x support
    • MAC address filtering in AP mode (up to 50)
    • PPPoE/PPtP function support (CR mode)
    • SNMP Remote Configuration Management
    • QoS (WMM) support

The new EOA3630 is already out in market. It has a 600mW radio, PI65 and external N connector. The router sealed enclosure will protect the device from the harsh and rough environment. It also includes 24v PoE injector and mounting hardware. The main this is that it has a great radio for a good price. The only thing is that in some location it is very hard to find the stock. It weighs only 3 KGs. The package includes an EOA3630, PoE injector with Power Adapter, QIG, Wall Mounting kit, CD with User's Manual.

The EOA3630 high speed 600mW Wireless router which gives strong signal to conquer long distances. It also offers better-quality WiFi coverage over other models. It includes multi operation modes for diverse network topologies. The 7 Modes are Access Point, Client Bridge, Repeater, Router, Client Router, WDS. It is flexible resolution for a variety of wireless applications. The router smoothes the progress of bandwidth precedence for VoIP call, video streaming and online gaming.

EnGenius EOA3630 the best product or a router for outdoor usage, which I never seen before. It has a long list of features. I have been using this product from the past several days and I got lots of benefits by this. The several benefits are:
    • Effusive Interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE802.11g acquiescent devices
    • Avoid water raid and weather rotten for outdoor environment
    • Authoritative data security
    • Ensures secure network connection
    • Easy to access internet via ISP service authentication
    • Flexible Access Point locations and cost savings
    • Can select the best signal to connect with AP easily
    • Different mode in various environment.
    • Allocate clients to access various networks through a single access point and assign special policies and functions for each SSID.