Thread: New EnGenius 600mW ECB3500 PC Adaptor

New EnGenius 600mW ECB3500 PC Adaptor

I have been using the network adapters for the connection of the Wifi in the computer. And has used a lot of new versions of the adapters for the connection purpose. But now I have got the newer adapter called the EnGenius 600mW ECB3500 PC Adaptor. But I wanted to get the reviews of the device and also its functionality. Please tell me about this device and the functioning of this device with my computer.

Re: New EnGenius 600mW ECB3500 PC Adaptor

The New EnGenius 600mW ECB3500 is said to be the new indoor WAP that has been introduced by the company of EnGenius. And also this is considered to be the first indoor device which has got the 5dBi antennas that can be used for EIRP that has got the voltage that is as high as 2000mW. And it is also one of the first to be the dual diversity antennas that a can be used for the better that negate the multipath interference in tough environments.

And also it is considered that the EnGenius has dropped the from so that the product name will be know as the ECB3500 which can regain some name in the market.And also the ECB3500 also is said to have at-least 7 operation mode with the detailed report given down. The access point mode that you have such other options that is for 4 SSID's and each one can be tagged out with a VLANID.

The new EnGenius 600mW ECB3500 PC Adaptor has the below specification in it:
    • It has got the wireless power of High 600mw.
    • I tis also ensuring that the robust signal that is to overcome for long distances.
    • And also it offers a superior Wi-Fi coverage than the one which are leading.
    • And also it has got the Multi-Functional Device that is offering the multi operation modes that can be used for the different network topologies.
    • The modes of the High 600mw is said to be Access Point/Client Bridge/Repeater/Router/Client Router/WDS.
    • There are the flexible solution for various wireless applications.
    • And the multiple Wireless Names are said to broadcast the multiple SSID's in that is said to be in the device
    • And it also permits then the different levels that are of network access.

Also you can do the test of the dd-wrt that can be done using the sputnik, and also on the ecb-3500. And also it is said that the working is well but the Engenius firmware has been really a lot of features that will help to start. And it will then make you have a full linux prompt that will be used for the file access so that you can modify the way and also you can do it without paying for dd-wrt.

Also for the new range of the products of the New EnGenius 600mW should undergo some tests that a are used to perform to know the range of the products that you are going to use. You can get the details of the products from the Keanan systems that will tell you the equipments that are used by this adapters. Keanin is having the authority for the stocking of the New EnGenius and is said to be the master seller of the products that are made by it. After the test you will get the details that the product of the New EnGenius 600mW is coming with the 1 year Warranty which is coming with the rebate eligibility.