Thread: Configuration Of EnGenius ECB3500

Configuration Of EnGenius ECB3500

I have got recently the EnGenius ECB3500 and I don't know what are the specifications and configurations of it. And also by not knowing the configuration set-up I am in total mess and need to get the information. Also I took this device so that I can access the internet and complete my program. And also the SSD set-up is same in the house and in the repeater house too.I had made all the possible changes but all in vain.

Re: Configuration Of EnGenius ECB3500

The configuration setting mainly depends on the DNS connections and IP Addresses. You got to set-up the IP address and also see that the settings are perfectly done for the settings or not. Because without the settings you cannot connect to the internet or use the Wifi facilities that are provided by the network connections. With the use of the above SSD's and repeater you can set-up the connection in the area where their is a perfect set-up of all the connections and stuff.

Also get check through the local connections that are available for the setting for the setting of the Wifi and also the connection of the proper internet that will provide a better connection of the laptops or the computers with the set-up that you want for the connection of the Wifi. Also check out the router setting that you have set this could give you the brief idea of what all things are going wrong.

Hey got the set-up but also that the new set-up is creating a lot of problems for me as I don't have the prior knowledge for the device that I have got for the Wifi connection and the set-up once done then I cannot disconnect the connection and also tell me the reviews of the device of how the device works and also the specification so the device that I am trying to use for the Wifi connection.

The new device that you are using of the Wifi set-up that is the ECB3500 is said to be powerful and enhanced with lot of functionality that can be used of in the working environment. The transmission of the high output power as well as the high data rate that will play different roles for the Access Point and also for the Bridges that are used by the clients and also the Repeater. It can operate well in the seamlessly in the 2.4 GHz that the frequency spectrum is supporting the 802.11b and also the super high speed of 802.11. It also supports the transmission of the various signals that will help the Wifi connection properly and then the set-up can also help the proper set-up and the connectivity.

You can also check out locator programs that are assigned to the AP and the this will help you out to fine the IP address that has been lost due to which you are facing the configuration issues. The device has just got the new release of the locator application that will help you to find the Access in the local network and get the details fixed that is causing the errors in the connection of your device. The program is basically using a broad cast device that requires a hub or a switch for the connection that is required for the unit connection. After that simply run the program and the option is being displayed for the reset that will provide you the details of the files that is to be reset to get the connection perfect.