Thread: Wifi Security using ISP

Wifi Security using ISP

I would like to hear recommendation for security software. Initially I will provide some background. I am in a small town along with only single high speed choice. I have set up a wifi hotspot. I am providing a pay service and appear to be fairly tech savvy. Computers are additional of a hobby and he does not have any official training or background just type of learned on his own. My question is since he is my ISP how am I able to secure my transmissions so that he was not able to "peek" at where I have been or track my history. I have a wireless expander connected and our computers connect to the expander. Somebody recommended "onion routing" software? I am a newbie and do not would like something difficult to set up or will sluggish me down. Even pay services are welcome I just would like to hide my tracks from my ISP. Any suggestions? Please note he gives the service so I suppose security is little trickier than a snoopy neighbor piggy backing my network. Any suggestions would be great!! So please help me as soon as it is possible.

Re: Wifi Security using ISP

Like you I have faced this kind of issue and in that I got many of the solution from the forum site but in that one of the solutions worked in my case. And it is working nicely because till now I have not faced any kind of issue. So in order to get rid of from this you just try using an online proxy site this way you connect to a website through a website anonymously. Search Google for Anonymous proxy sites.

Hiding from your source is similar as disconnecting and in that I have one idea in which you are able to hide you from your source off connection except if u disconnect and go sleep. And for the proxy I have a little bit of question. Actually I want to know that what connection you make use of to connect your proxy with. And even if you do the data transmitted to or from your pc where does it pass? So please give me the solution of it as soon as you can. So I can try to more enhanced solution for your query.

I have read all the post which is given over here and regarding your issue I just want to say that you do not have too many choices as he is the administrator on the connection. And related tot hs issue I think he is on the peek. So to get rid of from this you can try wifiry. Because when I was going through this at that time I got the solution after trying this. So if you want then you can go for this.