Thread: Troubleshooting COH32.exe error

Troubleshooting COH32.exe error

I am having windows vista operating system installed on my desktop. While starting the system, the performance of the system degrades and takes about 20-25 minutes to load. When I started the task manager to see if any background process is running which is consuming huge processor power. I found that there was a file named as COH32.exe which was running. I tried to end the execution of COH32.exe but could not succeed. I want a solution to fix this problem.

Re: Troubleshooting COH32.exe error

You can remove the COH32.exe from the system because it slows down the performance. To remove COH32.exe file many antivirus software are available that can remove COH32.exe. Download these tools and use it to remove COH32.exe. After the removal of COH32.exe, restart your system. The speed of the PC will increase and there will not be any error which is related to COH32.exe.

Norton Removal Tool is a software application that can remove COH32.exe file. Install the Norton Removal Tool and double click on it. Follow the instruction on the website to remove files, folders, registry etc. Restart your system and log into the window mode and run the Norton Removal Tool again to check if anything is not left behind. Now you can use any registry cleaner to clean Norton registries if remained into the system. Restart your system again and make sure that internet is stable. Reinstall Norton and update it with latest update so that you have latest files of Norton on the system.

One of the software which is capable to remove COH32.exe is known as “Regtweaker”. You can download Regtweaker from the internet and save it. Regtweaker tool is very easy to install. After the installation it will began to scan exe, dll and registry files to fix the error. After scanning it will show a list of system errors and you can fix these errors with repair tool easily.

While using Microsoft office word you need to download and run advanced registry cleaner software for COH32.exe and which will help you to maintain stable computer performance. Registry cleaner software are designed in such a way that they can scan the system with advanced algorithm and technique for detecting invalid, corrupt or broken registry entries. The COH32.exe are easy to fixed with registry cleaner software.