Thread: Suggestions Of Routers For Setting Up Condominium Network

Suggestions Of Routers For Setting Up Condominium Network

I have set-up my home network for internet connection using the various routers and then started to set-up new connection in my home. All the connections have been done by me in my house and now I am having a different plans for my home network. I am planning for setting up a network for the whole of the Condominium, for which I am using the 40 unit condo. Please suggest me the types of the routers that can be used by me and also the dial up setup for it.

Re: Suggestions Of Routers For Setting Up Condominium Network

The ISP have got the connection set-up that uses the stipulations which are coming under in their terms of the kind of service that they are providing and then it prevent you from reselling the connection set-up that you have already given to the third parties. So see to it that what kind of ISP set-up you are preferring for the network set-up and see that whether it is being used by any other third party networks or not.

The router options that are available for you can be depending on the one which you are preferring to use. The companies such as the cisco, linksys and netgear routers are best for the use in the condominium network. The condominium network is set for getting high speed network around the certain places where their are 20 to 30 peoples are their for the sharing of the network.

And also keep it in mind that you cannot use the single router for doing this thing and also it is not possible with the use of the residential ISP and which has been mentioned to you. The other use is of the use of the one commercial grade WAP that can be used for each floor and also the expenses that are required, and the hard wiring will depend upon the building set-up and also the various venture that are being used. And see if the specification of the block of 40 IP addresses that you have specified from you, and see to it that you can implement by the use of the switch and then deliver it through the use wired ethernet.

After the above set-up look for the wireless set-up if it is possible with the Condominium area that you have specified up to. This will allow you to avoids double-nesting of the nets and ensures security which will be defined for the individual routers through the security boundaries. And see that you purchase the bandwidth that is specified according to the area that has been specified by you. And the units that you are specifying will not be able to call your business ISP and then the complained to the report issues that you have specified. And this unit can be used for the condominium area set-up. You also have to make the use of the DSL and Cables to.