Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

WLAN lost When Wireless Video Trasmitter is on

Networking & Security

Old 15-11-2010

WLAN lost When Wireless Video Trasmitter is on

Hai Friends,

I have a serious problem with my WLAN internet connection.I lost WLAN when my '' Philips SLV-3110 '' Wireless Video Trasmitter is on !!!

Can anyboy help me?

With Kind Regards
peedik

Old 16-11-2010

Re: WLAN lost When Wireless Video Trasmitter is on

Yes it is correct that when there are two signal working at the same time then interference is possible. Your TV link works on RF frequency while the wifi uses 802.11 standards. If there is difference in the frequency then both the network will not be affected. But if both are working on a similar range then you might get a network flaw. It is something like one person is listening and at the same time two are talking. The wireless receiver gets error when they try to decode the signal. network. This interference can cause errors to occur in the information bits being sent. The receiver eventually discovers the errors, which invokes retransmissions and results in delays to the users. Significant inward interference might occur if another radio system is operating nearby with the same frequency and modulation type, such as two radio LANs operating in the license-free bands within close proximity.
Old 22-11-2010

Re: WLAN lost When Wireless Video Trasmitter is on

Hai,
Thanks for the informations.

peedik

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: ,