Thread: Cable Modem and Wireless router decreases internet service speed.

Cable Modem and Wireless router decreases internet service speed.

I have a computer it work fine but whenever I try to connect the internet it slow down the computer and give slow performance over Internet service. I have Microsoft Window 7 operating system, has a processor of AMD ATHLON @2.7GHz, has graphic card of NVIDIA @ 521MB. I am using internet that has 10MBPS speed over network. When I connect through my router my service getting slow. This problem occurs when I try to connect it through cable modem. I have wireless router 250-900KBPS and has cable modem that directly connected to my computer that has 10-15MBPS speed. Is there is anybody has a same problem like I have please give some solution to fix this problem. How can I speed up my system and internet service?

Re: Cable Modem and Wireless router decreases internet service speed.

This problem may arise due to main server from which you getting services to access. There may be network problem or it is jammed due to some technical problem. To solve this problem just contact your technician who exactly solve this problem. He has knowledge about this problem and might fix this kind of situation. Just call the technician and allow him to see that error, he will find the solution and you get boost to your service.

If your FIRMWARE software is not able to load internet service will cause this error. To solve this problem you just upgrade your firmware at which you can get better access to internet. You can replace your Net Gear with the new Linksys WRT54G2 after doing this just installs fresh DD-WRT firmware on the system. Try to solve your problem in this way you might get satisfy.

you can fix this error by simply putting the new MAC address of your computer. MAC is registered for the modem on the network and can simply give a route to the network traffic. You can also adjust the MTU setting or to replaced Ethernet cables to solve this problem. The better option form side is that just put some distance between the different equipment which reduces the electrical noise. So this is the solution I can give as per my idea.

--- If your system is giving you speed to your internet service you just remove your internet browser with the best one. For this you only install Mozilla Firefox which gives boost to your internet service. Internet browser can slow down the internet service. You can resolve this problem by simply resetting router and modem also; this might help you and fulfill your requirement.

If you want the solution for this kind of situation just change the firewall setting. Your firewall can make some difference means this leads you the solution. You just reconfigure the network connection and if your system has torrent application, just remove it from the system; this might help you to come out from this mess.

To fix this problem you just replace your router with the modem with new one. You can boost your system by simply disabling the firewall setting or you can reconfigure the setting to fix this error. You can simply solve this by changing the firmware software. Mostly this error occurs due to network jammed. Just do what I say it might help you and you can get better speed for the internet service.