Thread: Spyware repair tool

Spyware repair tool

I was using Microsoft Windows XP operating system on my desktop but due to virus problem I installed a new operating system. I have also installed spyware tool for virus. Two days before while copying data from USB into my PC my spyware tool failed to start. Also my registry files have been corrupted and I have been getting pop up messages. On the top of that while starting my PC error code are being displayed. I need to remove spyware which is not working and also suggest me some of the best spyware tool.

Re: Spyware repair tool

You should always have best spyware tool that can remove virus from the external devices that you are using. The spyware tool should be updated with the latest update. There are many of the spyware tools which are freely available that you can download and get installed on your system. The best spyware tool are Antimalware, Kill2Me, Adware, Spybot Search & Destroy etc. if you have an internet connection you can automatically update your spyware tool.

Steps to install Malwarebytes tool are as follows:
    1. Download Malwarebytes and save it on your desktop. Close all the other programs
    2. Now open the downloaded folder and click on the file named mbam-setup.exe. The installation will start. Follow the dialog box in order to continue the installation.
    3. Don’t make any changes to the setting. To continue you should check the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
    4. Malwarebytes will start automatically and you should update Malwarebytes.
    5. Click on finish button to finish the installation. Open the Malwarebytes window and click on scan button to start the scan. After scanning the results will be displayed. If malware is found then click on remove selected button to remove it. After removing it click on the exit button to exit Malwarebytes.

From the above solution I have downloaded and spyware removal tool. I have also updated my spyware tool so that it can remove malware from the system. But still I am getting error messages for the previous spyware saying that all the files could not be removed. I have performed the uninstallation but still all the files are not removed. I tried manually to remove these files but failed. Is there any tool that can remove the files of previous spyware tool and also some tool to repair my registry files?

You can recover your registry files by following the steps given below.
    • Insert the CD of your operating system into the CD-ROM drive. Restart your system.
    • When the system starts press R to start the recovery console. You need to enter username, password and press enter button.
    • At the recovery console type the following command into the command prompt and pressing enter after each line.

Code:
      md tmp
      copy c:\windows\system32\config\system c:\windows\tmp\system.bak
      copy c:\windows\system32\config\software c:\windows\tmp\software.bak
      copy c:\windows\system32\config\sam c:\windows\tmp\sam.bak
      copy c:\windows\system32\config\security c:\windows\tmp\security.bak
      copy c:\windows\system32\config\default c:\windows\tmp\default.bak

delete c:\windows\system32\config\system
      delete c:\windows\system32\config\software
      delete c:\windows\system32\config\sam
      delete c:\windows\system32\config\security
      delete c:\windows\system32\config\default

copy c:\windows\repair\system c:\windows\system32\config\system
      copy c:\windows\repair\software c:\windows\system32\config\software
      copy c:\windows\repair\sam c:\windows\system32\config\sam
      copy c:\windows\repair\security c:\windows\system32\config\security
      copy c:\windows\repair\default c:\windows\system32\config\default
    • Type exit to quit recovery console and restart your system. Now your registry files have been repaired.

Another method of recovery is through the restore point. Go to start/ All Programs/ Accessories/ System Tools/ System Restore and click on Restore to a previous Restore Point.

If you are getting error messages from the previous software or utilities or tools and you are not able to remove/uninstall it from the system at that moment you can download an uninstaller software to perform the uninstallation of that program. Uninstaller is freely available software that can remove software from your system which you want to remove.