Thread: Huawei E170 HSPA USB stick modem connection terminated

Huawei E170 HSPA USB stick modem connection terminated

Just got E170 furthermore it is workings immense on my Vista PC except on the Win XP Pro SP2 laptop it doesn’t desire to connect to a data connection. It is having 95% signal strength although no data.Each and every one profile settings are default presently similar to the ones on the Vista PC. At what time I click Connect button all I obtain is a box comes into view saying Connection Terminated. It doesn't attempt as well as connect similar to on the Vista PC. Redial button doesn’t do nothing. My versions are as follows: manager 11.002.04.03.55
    Each and every one additional versions as of AboutPlugin to XFramePlugin are 1.01.Is there any update. Please need a quick help from any one to get rid of this issue.

Re: Huawei E170 HSPA USB stick modem connection terminated

I presently have on the way to configure the kernel in order to obtain the umts-usb e170 in progress.But at this moment each instance at what time I attempt to ping google the modem hang up.It appear so as to that usb-disconnect is the cause.Is there a method to keep away from so as to disconnecting?Thank you in advance for your support.

MyDashboard Ver 11.201.01.01.134
    software ver 11.304.19.20.00
    Hardware Ver CD96TCU

It tough to decide rapid or time-consuming because I do not encompass any datum to build any assessment, it is workings normal and manage on the way to load pages, except the latest firmware are capable on the way to speed up the internet access speed, or else very well by means of present situation. That’s why you have to attempt ourselves and then you will know upgrade firmware will help and it also depends on your connection.

I’m looking on the way to obtain the mm plan. The query is, there are 2 types of mm?For the reason that, let's say I desire MaxMobile Ultimate. However they place 1 is value added service for mobile plan as well as the other is for laptops? I’m badly puzzled. For which one should I go? Fundamentally I desire to surf on my laptop, however I desire to be capable on the way to surf on my hp from time to time as well.I called up 1633(customer care), moreover they say I have to subscribe to mm ultimate as data plan as well as include value added service to my mobile.. Any support for this would be appreciated.

I too got this trouble with my E120.I put in it as well as install the program.
    however at what time I click connect, it prompts "Connection Terminated"
    after that I click "redial", it says that "Failed to create phone-book entry".
    I attempt uninstall, reinstall and also change USB port. But have the same trouble. It appears that, the difficulty of my PC is the Remote Access Connection Manager tune-up which cannot be started. At what time I attempt to establish the service manually, I got the Error 126 message.
    I resolve the trouble by uninstalling SP3. Subsequent to uninstalling SP3, I may possibly connect to Starthub all over again.

I am currently using the ultimate plan as well. By no means got the full speed any time. On the other hand, if you guys want to download movies, by means of a download manager assist a lot. If a 700mb movie is broken down keen on 7 rar parts I download two parts at a instance. About 10 minutes intended for each 2 parts. As a result regarding half hour or so be able to watch a full movie liao. Subsequently I’m fairly content by means of my MM connection 85% superior.