Thread: Need help For Huawei EchoLife HG520c

Need help For Huawei EchoLife HG520c

someone can help me, I open port 80, 21in EchoLife HG520c except in the port 80 in this when I open this in my home my website not have any difficulty, but if open the browser in my office and attempt to unlock my website, the browser demonstrate us the EchoLife HG520c website for the port 21 we are not able to logon our system by ftp and telnet, when I unlock the port 80 and do I click in save demonstrate me a subsequently message: The port HTTP of modem change to 8080 of WAN, LAN and port still 80, when I unlock the port 21 and do clic in save demonstrate me a after that message: The port FTP of modem alter to 2121 of WAN, LAN and port still 21 and when I open the port 23 and do clic in keep show me a next message: The port TELNET of modem modify to 2323 of WAN, LAN and port still 23.

Re: Need help For Huawei EchoLife HG520c

I have the similar predicament and Telmex Technical Support is not able to assist with this subject, they are altering my mode with one from two wires, there is no manual in this site, this is the only the common answer is given over here? It is a shame that you are not able to obtain help for those no information nothing! If anydody have solutions for this then help me as soon as you can.

The EchoLife HG520c merely is not able to open any ports. Yes, in the firewall page there is a technique to open the ports, but it just does not seem to take consequence, even if you restart the modem. And the worst part in this is that if you allow the DMZ rule you are incomplete to one computer and even most horrible you still are not capable to attach to any port. Too bad they forced me to modify, I was happy with the 2wire modem.

Hey guys thanks for your reply. I am saying this because I am also facing this similar kind of issue and regarding this when I try to search on the net then there also I was not able to get the solution which going to work in my case. But then one of my friend solves this issue. Here I will suggest you that you can add a "DMZ" rule to achieve your request.