Thread: Where to download and configure mod_coldfusion.so for Apache?

Where to download and configure mod_coldfusion.so for Apache?

Hi friends, I want to transfer Coldfusion from the SPARC to Linux operating system. Since coldfusion is very old, but it supports the several other application. I am not planning to upgrade the Coldfusion. I had upload and installed Coldfusion on CentOS but the issue is that I am not having the module of Coldfusion for the Apache 2 under the Linux. I had searched for it on the web but I was unable to find the mod_coldfusion.so which can be compatible with the Apache. I had searched for the download link but I won’t get it. Ernst is the download link, but it displays the error. And also find on other link but I failed to get it. Is there any other download link for mod_coldfusion.so? Please suggest from where can I have it or someone can send the file of it.

Re: Where to download and configure mod_coldfusion.so for Apache?

I had the link for it, search it on home.nextorn.ch web page, it has the link to download mod_coldfusion.so for the Apache. I had this link after the brief search. It is the very simple link for it, you may easily download module of ColdFusion for the Apache 2. Download it and install it on the Linux operating system. Also upgrade the Coldfusion to install the newer version of it. what happens let me know?

I also want mod_coldfusion.so, I downloaded it from the nextron.ch/coldfusion/2.0.43/.. This module does works only for the win 32 version of Apache 2.0. I got the output if I run file command as
    "# file mod_coldfusion.so
    mod_coldfusion.so: MS-DOS executable (EXE), OS/2 or MS Windows".
    I required only the mod_coldfusion.so, which I got it that natively works for the Linux Version of Apache2.0. this link will really help you.

Better download the required content for mod_coldfusion from the ColdFusion community. It will help you more to get the file. The whole migration process really depends on this module. Also Update Adobe Dreamweaver to take advantage of the new features of ColdFusion by installing new CFML function and tag definitions and help files. It will provide you more feature.