Thread: Which is the best low resource consumable antivirus software

Which is the best low resource consumable antivirus software

I have a laptop and i am using Avast antivirus software on my system. The problem is that it slows down my laptop performance. I have noticed one thing that it is slowing down my some of my applications on the machine. So now i am looking for the software which consumes very less resources of the system and does not have any effect on the performance of the machine. Please try to suggest me best low resource consumable antivirus software for my system. Thanks

Re: Which is the best low resource consumable antivirus software

I will suggest you to go for the avg 8.0 antivirus software for your system. This software is very light and it does not have any effect on the performance of the system. It even consumes very less resources of the system. So try this out and see what difference you get after using this. Hope have helped you.

I use Norton antivirus on my system and i am quite satisfied with the performance of this antivirus. I do not have any issue of pc getting slow or something else. So for this reason i will recommend you to go for this antivirus software. It also consumes very less resources of the system on which it is installed. So try this out and give me your opinion on this. Hope it will help you.

Thanks for the reply. I have referred your post and as you have mentioned that Norton antivirus will be best for my system. So i will am now planning to go for this antivirus software. I will once again like to thank you for your kind help and also for spending your precious time in giving me the reply.