Thread: wormhole attack and simulating blackhole attack in ns-2

wormhole attack and simulating blackhole attack in ns-2

Hey friend I want to create something and related to this I need your help guys. And I think in future I can share more information related to this. Actually in NS-2 I want to implement the blackhole attack and wormhole attack by using the aodv protocol. Related to this I have implemented the blackhole but in this there is an issue because of which I am not able to get succeed in this. Actually in this I want to drop the selective but it drops all the packets in this so is there anybody able to help me over here? And also I want to know that how a wormhole attack is implemented in ns-2 at the network layer??

Re: wormhole attack and simulating blackhole attack in ns-2

Hey I have good news for you. I have seen your thread and at the time when I search related to this then I have found that this query gets resolved. Actually wormhole attack is implemented in ns2 at the network layer and to check more on this you can click over here. After going to this link I think you will get some nice information related to your query. So just go through this.

When I have seen this thread so at that time I think may be in this I will get my solution but in this, whatever the solution is given here is of no use for me. In this the reason is that I desire to implement a wormhole attack in ns-2 by utilizing the aodv or dsdv protocol. So that is why in this I need a tcl code to start. I have searched regarding this but not able to get the perfect solution for this so if anybody have solution for this then help me.

After visiting the link which is given above in the thread my problem get solved. Actually I am also facing this problem but after getting the link I have visited this and now I get the things related to this issue. So that is why I suggest you to visit this and follow the second post and you may also get solution fo your issue. Actually their lots of example is given their which will help you in getting the things.

Please does anyone have tcl code for wormhole attack?

pls anyone have code for blackhole attack

sad Re: wormhole attack and simulating blackhole attack in ns-2

hey any one here knows the code of simulation of detection of balck hole attack in AODV routing protocol and also the Simulation code of removal of black hole attack in AODV both the work is in NS2

can u please send me this simulation on warmhole/blackhole/syn flooding attack (any) in ns2.
    i really need a simulation on security threats and i am not able to make any..
    i would be really tahankful to u..if u would send the simulation to me..
    kindly send me the simulation at

plz send me the code for detection of blackhole and wormhole attack in manet... i need it urgent....
    Last edited by vipan2u; 01-02-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vipan2u View Post
    plz send me the code for detection of blackhole and wormhole attack in manet... i need it urgent....
    The harshness of the wormhole attack comes from the fact that it is difficult to detect, and is effective even in a network where confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and non-repudiation (via encryption, digesting, and digital signature) are preserved. Furthermore, on a distance vector routing protocol, wormholes are very likely to be chosen as routes because they provide a shorter path.