Thread: Av8 Virus Problem's In Laptops

Av8 Virus Problem's In Laptops

I am using a laptop of Dell called the Dell Vostro A90. And has recently bought this new laptop for doing all my business works and also some other works that are programming related. I have been downloading various files from internet that are required for the business work that I am doing and have downloaded some file called the Av8 file, but don't know which file it is. I had tried to uninstall the program but it is not uninstalling and indefinitely my laptop just went blank, I have no idea what is the issue with it as i just blankly downloaded the file, please help me out with what I am dealing now as I am totally clueless.

Re: Av8 Virus Problem's In Laptops

First restart your computer and then press the F8 key then you will see the advanced boot menu, in that you got to select the safe mode with networking and see whether its working or not. Av8 is a new fake AV that is trying to sell the its product itself by downloading Malware bytes in the safe mode of the laptop and you might by mistakenly clicked the download initialization of the this Av8 which resulted in the download of this file in to your computer.

You can also perform the steps of downloading a automatic removal tool that can be used to delete Av8, if you are not familiar with deleting Malware manually. As Av8 is a rouge anti-Spyware application which takes the help of the Trojan for spreading out to the laptop completely. This Malware can be easily taken out from the above process and make your laptop again free of Malware.

And if by doing all the above process it doesn't work you then you can see if the fake Av is pooping again and again or not, and if still pops out again in the safe mode and not allowing you to work properly, then you can go to the Start then to the Run and in that type the msconfig and then press enter after typing that. When you are in start up find anything that you seem it to be suspicious or some unusual program that you seem it should be not here. To that program untick it and then click to the apply option and then click OK. After that restart and click to function 8 again for Safe Mode.

Its important for you to get rid of the virus from your computer. You could also do a couple task if the above given solutions are not at all working for you. At the start always go to the computer in safe mode. Always remember to get there and hit f8 repeatably till the safe mode options come up. When I turn the computer on and then select safe mode with networking, and see whether you can be able to get a stable OS. If this is working for you then install a program called Malwarebytes and then you have to perform a scan and repair from there the infected Av8 files.This should remove the virus.

Also when the above steps for the laptop is complete you can make a full scan by using the particular Anti-virus and the preferred anti-virus is the Macfee that is basically provided with the mechanism of finding any Malware that is being downloaded into the system automatically. This downloaded Malware tries to accesses the various drives and try to create the folders of it's domain in the system which will then download harmful files for the system. So the preferred way is that always use the Anti-virus software for such problems and try and keep updating the Anti-virus so that it can deal such issues easily.