Thread: Rigged Network

angry Rigged Network

My brother set up my family's home network, and he somehow rigged it so I can't access any URL with the word "fiction" in the URL. I can't even search for the word in google. I get a message in firefox that says "The connection was reset: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading," though it doesn't work in IE either.

This only happens on my personal computer, and it's too targeted to be an accident.

Is there any I can undo this?

Re: Rigged Network

So sounds like the first moment after a normal break the page. Question at this, if it is not among your friends. In addition, you can even try a different browser, keyword: Opera or Firefox. I think that usually this is a routing problem, really no firewall active? The win own FW? No port blocking? No wireless?Time tries to refer ne new IP? In-Win Console: "ipconfig / release" and "ipconfig / renew". For cable modem is this enough unfortunately rare: Depending on the provider MTA for 30 minutes to several hours from the power. Depending on the retention time of the provider. IP you can test proxies with NEM in the short term. Just to http://webproxy.at/ go and enter the address. If the page is loaded, you need a new IP. The provider then you need to call anyway, since the lock will be with the owner of the site (IP (range) of your ISP is blocked).