Thread: Hacking of Wireless Network

Hacking of Wireless Network

I have the wireless internet network connection, I am feeling that someone has hacked my network. While surfing to the internet it sometimes become too slow and I am realizing that someone has came into the network and acting like an intruder. I am right now getting a lot of lag with live feeds this has not been a problem before. I get the Mac address of the other computer. How can I find it who it is? Please help me to detect this intruder

Re: Hacking of Wireless Network

My suggestion to you is to kick it off that computer from your network through your router settings. You can also find out the list of computers that how many other computer is connected into your system through router settings. It may possible that the person hacking your system can do all illegal things such as downloading pirated things through your network. It is completely illegal as it is stealing your bandwidth. You are free to inform to the police. Try to do strict as soon as possible.

It is very clear to you that someone has hacked your internet. Immediately contact your area police so they could apply a stop on it. If you are unable to do this then it will go worse. The hacker can download unwanted content from your IP address. The problem will completely affect your system. The person can steal all your personal information from your system. Also even plant a virus to your computer.

It can be also possible that the intruder is stealing your signal. You can also reset the setting of the router. Make sure that are using the WPA configuration. If you are using it then it is well and good. With the help of WPA configuration you may also secure you router with a password. Set the difficult password for it. If you want to know who it is then inform to your Internet Service Provider. They may help you out.

Police are useless, they won’t do anything. You won’t be able to search out who is it. Search the computer name. He may have not steal your data from your system rather he may be just using your internet for fun. I want to say is just change your password of your network. If you are using the WEP type of network then it is useless in terms of security. Then i can say someone had hacked your system. You should have using the WPA or WPA 2 type of network.

Hello dear, you need to change your password. Most of the manufacturers of the routers make use of the same type of password across their products. Also be sure you are using the WPA security because it is much stronger then WEP security. If anyone is using your network it can be easily seen his IP and MAC address. What you want is log into your router and have the look at the table. It display all the addresses connected to your network. Also you can make use of cmd prompt. Type arp –a in command prompt. It will display IP address. If IP address is known to you then it will be easy for you to find out who it is.

ThumbsUp Re: Hacking of Wireless Network

dear friend, may be u should use same softwere whose can't hacking u'r password or u'r network next time