Thread: Integrated NIC card not working on Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R motherboard.

Integrated NIC card not working on Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R motherboard.

I recently assemble my new computer but I am having some kind problem that I can’t get figure out. The problem is that my NIC is not working properly on Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R motherboard. This problem occurs when I try to make a network connection. I have system that works on Microsoft Windows 7, processor of Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, has a RAM of Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) 2GB (2 x 1GB), Hard drive 500GB and a graphic card of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480. So please anyone has an experience with this kind of situation please help me and share some information with me. Any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: Integrated NIC card not working on Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R motherboard.

This is the only problem that you always face if your NIC card is not connected properly with the motherboard. If your NIC card is damaged then might you will not able to connect a net means you will not able to do a network connection. You can resolve this problem by simply replace your NIC card. You just remove your NIC card and reconnect again will help you out.

Error in network connection might get occur if your NIC driver is not recognizing by your system. Your system is not loading this NIC driver if this driver has lost or it might get corrupted. Due to some virus or system crash your NIC driver might get corrupt. To resolve this problem just uninstall your driver and reinstall again that driver particularly. This solution will help you.

There are different reason that are acting behind this problem. The main reason is that if your NIC slot has some internal damaged so it can’t take a load to process this connection. This problem might get occur if your cable connection is loose or it might get damaged. So if you want to solve this situation just replace your cable or replace your card and check motherboard slot to any hardware shop. Try this solution will help you to come out from this mess.

You can simply remove this error by changing NIC speed to 100MB. If your router is not support GB speed you might face this error. After trying this if you still have this problem just DISABLE your firewall if you have any and then manually set the IP address for your network. Just do this what I say you will automatically find your problem solution.

----- If you have a loose connection you might get this kind of problem. If your system is not loading any driver of your NIC card you will face this situation. You must remove that card and reconnect it properly and after this just reinstall driver of your NIC card. If your card is damaged due to some reason will not allow you to connect network. So as per my concern try this you might get satisfy.