Thread: Setting of network using CAT cable

Setting of network using CAT cable

I will change my home very soon. And my problem is that currently I am using around five computers and five laptops and I want to know that which one is the best CAT cable is available in the market. So regarding this I need your help friends. If you have any tips for this then please mention it here. And if you have any idea related to the setting up a fast/decent network then tell me. And one more th8ng is that my internet is not running fast at it has to run. I am saying this according to the 0.5mb/s which is kind of low. So help me.

Re: Setting of network using CAT cable

Here I will suggest you that if you are playing games then Cat cable must require. And in this gaming is fine if you play the TF2 but in this if you need HUEG data then do not go for this. And here I mean that by HUEG it is pretty much any game. And I am getting the same problem at the time of using internet. Actually Youtube get ready to experience a lot of pausing at 360p. So if anybody have solution for this then help us.

At the old time 512K was good but it takes around of a week to download any of the movies. But today normal speed which is provided by the internet service provider it is around 2MBPs. Here I want some information I want to know that do you have broadband. I am asking this because it is really good one. If you are still facing the low internet problem then you just go for this.

Here I want to say that if he is getting speed around 512k from BT so I think he will get the same speed from the Sky line. Since BT's line which is also used by the Sky. And its speed is depending on the distance from the exchange. And here if you are getting the speed of 0.5Mbit so related to this I guess that it is 6km away.

It is like a nightmare for me and it is about 6km and you are right I do not know that how you come to know this. But it's a enormous modification I have seen as though right now I am living next door to the swap and I obtain both great dependability and speed. And I have to just download the whole thing I am still going to require before I move, which will save my week to download the things.

Here to answer one of the original questions which is asked by you related to the CAT5e or CAT 6 which h to choose in between these. And in this both will handle the 1Gb/s connections. And related to this I think that CAT 6 is more expensive for the reason that it is shielded. And in this if you want the nice one so go for this I mean here for the CAT 6. And if money is issue for you so you can go for the CAT 5e which is also good.