Thread: Location Of Trojan

Location Of Trojan

Recently I have downloaded trojan but it is happen accidentally on to my computer. And in this I have found that It come up in the program files(x86)/toxic.dll. Before I was able to get this on my computer turn off for the couple of the time automatically. And also in this I have face some critical errors. And this error related with the hdd. So please help me soon.

Re: Location Of Trojen

There is one solution in my mind I hope it works in your issue. First you download the mbam-setup.exe double click on this to install this application. And after that update this and then run this and scan your computer. And if is there any trojan virus will be there then it will be removed by it.

As you have given the suggestion I have followed it and after that I have seen that whatever issues are happening because of the virus it is fixed now. And currently I do not have any kind of issue with my computer. It was running fine. Actually I am also going through the same situation. But now I have seen that my computer again froze and get shut off. And also I am not able to turn it on. So if you have any kind of solution related to this then please help me.

I do not know why it is happening with me. In my case after a couple of days my computer will not able to show the first screen. And related to this I am not able to do anything. And related to this I do not know that from where I get the solution of it. Is this is because of the hardware piece get defected by the trojan virus or it is something else?