Thread: Redirect issue on my system

Redirect issue on my system

I have been using the Windows Firewall for a long time and my computer has been in good condition since then. But the main problem is that a problem of the firewall has been arrived and I am not sure what kind of the problem it is. Whenever I am browsing the various sites it does not goes in the flow of the sites I am browsing and gets in the situation of the Re-direct that I am unaware of. It shows me a alert message that the Windows cannot re-direct to the page and it is due to the issue created in the firewall. Please help me out with this new error that is arising to me in my computer.

Re: Firewall.net Redirect Issues

You can go and check out whether the virus protection that has been set up for the computer is working properly or not. Some times when the Anti virus is not working properly then to the computer show the messages of Re-direct. Basically the Re-direct issues are considered to the virus issues, and if the anti virus that is present in the computer is not working properly the issues get grave and some time you may not be allowed to go through the various sites that you were browsing previously.

Their is another option that you can change the settings of the Web browser that you are using and see whether the issues are coming or not. The other option for your computer is that their is a reset button that can be used for resetting the browser home page where you can reset the whole page option. Through resetting you can restore the original settings in your computer browser and then the issue of the re-direct should go off due to the use of the previous setting being used. This previous setting is when your computer is working properly without showing any re-direct issues.

The other option is that you can change the whole console of the Windows firewall by installing the newer firewall snap which is named by the name of Windows Firewall with Advanced Security which is giving the access to various advanced versions of the Windows firewall system and also enables you to get the access to the Remote administrator. This can be accessed via the Start option in that the control panel then to the Administrative tools in that the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security or you can do that by running the wf.msc. This will provide you with the newer version of Firewall.net and the solutions for all the issues.

You can also do the steps of removing the Anti-virus and installing the newer version of anti virus that will provide you better security features. Follow the following steps to carry out to remove any unwanted programs that is being run on your system.
    1. If the system is having multiple anti virus programs installed in it then you need to remove the extra anti virus that is being present and then continue using the Anti virus that is better in performance and can be good for your system.
    2. Also if your running multiple firewall software then you got to choose one software, running unnecessary firewall software will cause a issue of connectivity with the internet browser and unexpected behavior of slowing down the computer and so on.
    3. Uninstall all the older version of the Sun java versions and update it newer versions.
    4. Empty all the quarantine folders of anti virus and anti spyware aplications.
    5. Empty the recycle bin.
    6. Empty Norton Nprotect folder and if your a Symantec/Norton user make sure you empty their Nprotect of Norton folder that is in the Recycle Bin.
    7. And make enable all the hidden files,folders,system files and file extensions.

If all the above steps are not working for you then you can scan the computer with the Malware bytes in safe mode. Restart the computer and press F8 and then select the safe-mode. And after then install the Malware bytes and if you not able to download it in normal mode then you should try and download it in safe-mode with networking. Restart the computer and press F8 and select Safe Mode with the Networking option. And the Malware bytes should must be update. This can resolve the issue of Re-direct and the Firewall also works properly.