Thread: Annoying pop ups from Cyber Defender

Annoying pop ups from Cyber Defender

Cyber Defender Early Detection Center 3.0 is the one software which have made me not using my computer so frequently. Actually there is no problem with this software but only problem is that this program keeps on popping up after every 10-20 minutes and says that my system OS fully protected with no virus and spywares. Even the same pop ups comes when I come back from the screen saver. Please help me to get rid of this pop ups.

Re: Annoying pop ups from Cyber Defender

Possibly your machine have got infected by some kind of virus which might be causing such pop ups on your machine after every particular time. I think you should scan your whole hard drive by using any good anti virus software which may find some viruses on your machine. Once you remove all the viruses out of your system then check that the pop ups comes again or not.

It could be the fake antivirus installed on your system which make you installing the full version of the same software. Actually this kind of softwares keeps on popping up anything on your system by following which you are redirected to its official website to install the full version which could be the paid one. And these kind of anti virus softwares are not reliable for detecting the viruses.

I suggest you to boot up your system in the Safe Mode which might not be showing any such program if it is really a rogue anti virus software which would be showing you annoying pop ups. When your machine boots up then you have to keep on pressing the F8 key which will take you to the Windows Booting Options where you have to select for the Safe Mode. After booting your machine in the Safe Mode, You have to scan you system for removing all the viruses out of it.

If there are no viruses on your system then I guess you have to open the same program on your machine which must be having some kind of settings which would be regarding the pop ups shown on your screen after definite time. You should check the settings of your Cyber Defender where you must have some option which will let you disable the pop ups from this software.

Best way to get rid of this kind of rogue program is to us an updated anti virus software which can detect the viruses which can make changes in the windows registry. I guess Norton Anti Virus would be better then any other. So you may download the same from its official website and then use the boot scan feature of this software which scans your system while it gets booted which does not allow any virus to run.