Thread: Need a UPS scam protocol security tool

Need a UPS scam protocol security tool

Hi, I have a system with windows operating system that is windows 7 and I am also using Avast antivirus to the system as a security tool. But recently at the time checking the spam on the email ID I have clicked on the UPS PROTOCOL after clicking on the file started downloading on the system as it was a ZIP file. I extracted it and I ran it on the system it was showing a word that is an Icon named as I’m an Idiot. After clicking on it I saw that it was not a word file it was a virus disciesed as an antivirus. After this my systems started crashing how I fix this problem please suggest me.

Re: Need a UPS scam protocol security tool

As you were checking your spam on the mail and you have opened the file which was sent from an unknown person. So there was no need to open such files which was not from any of your known people. Sometimes they send you mail to get some information about you by some junk mails. I think the issue you are suffering from can be solved by running your system on the safe mode. As you told that your system is started crashing the file you have downloaded then try doing this you might get a solution in order your system will not crash.

I think this type of messages are send from the people who wants to get some information so that they can hack your email which may contain some personal messages such as information about your business and some other financial messages from your bank and other messages like that. I think this issue is related to the virus which affected your system very badly and to get the solution you need to boot the system and then only you can get your system working fine. But keep in mind that booting may lead you to lose the data. So you have remembered that first keep your data safe and after saving your data you can perform booting your system.

Yes this can be done by performing boot the system but this will lose the data. But I don’t want to lose the data as there are many data which is related to my business and there are many files which are very important as they are the information of my clients and some are of them are for the sites where I have my projects. I want a solution which will not lead to lose the data and could be able to get the solution. Please suggest me as I am not having idea of using computer so deeply. I am using computer to check mails and send some mails to the candidates who are related to the business and my family and friends. Please suggest me.

As you are not much aware of this UPS scam so I am giving you information about this actually UPS scam is a message which delivers a program called TROJAN on the system through the mail. It also lead hack your email ID with the password so that your email Id can be used by the individual who send this message to your email. This may lead to so that they can send any type of message they want, it may be very hurting messages other which will lead you to get some penalty. As you have clicked on the message and get an virus installed in the system so it can be resolved by running the antivirus and remember that the software you are using should up to the date which can solve the problem very well. Try doing this.