Thread: Firefox not working with enabled Kaspersky

Firefox not working with enabled Kaspersky

I have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security on my Windows XP desktop computer system. This machine has a Mozilla Firefox installed on it as well which I guess has some problem with the Kaspersky due to which I am not able to browser by using the Mozilla Firefox 3.6. Is there anybody have seen similar problem and possibly solved it by some trick. I know the the firefox problems is related with the Kaspersky because when I disable the KIS on my system then Firefox starts working without any problem.

Re: Firefox not working with enabled Kaspersky

Even I am having the problem on my Windows Vista system when I am installing KPM on my system which also has a Mozilla Firefox browser. I am getting an error message as follows when I try to use my firefox.
    "This version of 'Password Manager Autofill Engine' does not support your web-browser. Please contact developers: support@Kaspersky. Reason: spAutofill not registered."
    No changes have seen after rebooting the machine, So can you guys please help me to sort this error. I need to browse many thing for my project and this kaspersky is making me afraid of web viruses.

Often it happens that the "Kaspersky" is a good antivirus desert blocking applications that may pose threats to your pc, internet is one that blocks. solution for this problem is to go in Kaspersky -> Protections -> Content Filtering -> parental control. "Parental control" which usually block things in order to keep your system safe from the viruses but sometime it works against you. As its name suggests it is made for skilled people using the Kaspersky antivirus. As you see Kaspersky is way too powerful ativirus which works sometimes against, perhaps they also have noticed if you use it as a professional and try internal program.

It might happen that the firewall of the kaspersky has been set to the toughest security algorithms (settings) due to which you are not able browser anything from your windows system when you have enabled the kaspersky. As per the error which you have mentioned here, It indicated that the kaspersky is validating the version which seems to be an older one which might be causing this problem. I think you should try installing the latest version of the KIS and then check that the firefox works with it or not.

I have seen the same problem after installing the Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 on my Windows XP computer system. So even I have tried to search for this bug with the firefox on world wide web but I didn't founf anything so at the I tried to using some other browsers which might not be having this same problem with the kaspersky. So I first installed Internet Explorer as well as an Opera and both of them were working properly. So I suggest you to download an Opera Web Browser which is quite great for surfing experience. Just click on its name to redirect yourself on the download page.

Another option to get rid of this kind of problem is to use some other anti virus software which won't be showing any such problem to use an internet services from any browser. I suggest you to use an Avast Anti Virus which is comparatively not bad in front of kaspersky internet security. I suggest you to download an AVAST VIRUS DEFINITIONS by clicking on its block lettered name. By the way have you tried checking in an options of the KIS where you have select a particular program as a trusted one. So you may try adding the Firefox in that list which might not block you from accessing world wide web from by using Firefox.

Here I have mentioned my problem with the Firefox plug in problem with KIS 2010.
    • With KIS 2009 no problem with Firefox and even the same driver integrated WiFi card.
    • With KIS 2010 download with DownThemAll does not end, the download stops at 99%. We must pause and resume the download for it to finish. Why download (slower) does not end?
    • Assuming it's a problem of updating, so why disabling Internet protection, I have no worries? Or why protection by activating and launching the same without downloading DownThemAll all goes well (hence the card's driver is not really involved)?