Thread: Availability of a cheap Network Attached Storage

Availability of a cheap Network Attached Storage

Hi I am looking for the network attached storage for my apartment. I want to share some data with my friends since we are working on the same portal. The thing here is that I want the best in the business and which has the fastest data transmission rate. Also it must be compatible on the network that we are using. Please help in suggesting a one that will fulfill all my requirements and enable us to share a common data over the network. And also enable us to share the data from different location in the same apartment. Please give me the suggestions as soon as possible since we are facing lot of problems while sharing the data.

Re: Availability of a cheap Network Attached Storage

Why don’t you check out with the WDG1NC5000N 500GB Home Network Storage with Remote Access? According to it is one of the best network attached storage that helps you to store large data and with high speed. Here are some of the specifications of the WDG1NC5000N 500GB:
    • It provides you the Gigabit Network Connection which one of the best in the business
    • It has the maximum capacity 500GB Storage
    • It also provides you the USB 2.0 Support
    • In case if your system crashes than it has the ability to provide the Powerful Backup Software

If you will ask me than I will suggest you to go with the BUFFALO LS-L500GL 500GB Link Station EZ Network Storage. It has the best capacity at present. I am sure that it will satisfy all your needs. It uses the Gigabit Ethernet port, which provides you the fastest speed in most of the home or office network. It has the 7200 RPM hard drive with a total capacity of 500GB. I hope that it will fulfill all your requirements and also will let you to share maximum data on network.

According to me there is one best NAS that will suit your network is the Mercury Network Storage System. It is introduced by the BlueArc Corp. It has the highest data transfer rates. Here are some of the features of Mercury Network Storage System:
    • Consolidate application storage necessities, providing superior file system capability and to decrease the TCO of storage facility.
    • It provides the highest performance and dependability of any product in its class through a file system which all the better hardware accelerated facilities.
    • It helps you to manage the data in a simple manner and no complications in managing the data.
    • It also supports all the other third party applications.

The Dell PowerVault 725Nwill satisfy all your needs and also will help you to share large amount of data on the network. The 725N is performing well and now a day’s giving best outputs. Many clients are attracted towards it. It has an additional processor that helps to carry out hard drive operations, It provides you the fastest of speed. It has the memory of 1TB which is the best in today’s world. I hope that it will satisfy all your requirements. And I am sure that it will help you to solve your problem.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution. The options that were shown by you people were very helpful to select the better one. And now I have decided to select the best one out of it that will support my network to. Also it must have the fastest of the speed. And I hope that the network attached storage selected by me will not give me any problems in the future. As mentioned by you that the Dell is providing the fastest speed and more memory space so i have decided to go with it.