Thread: Connecting the Printer to the Wireless Router

Connecting the Printer to the Wireless Router

I work at home a lot and have a computer for each member in my family so that it would aid to have a wireless router. So that I can attach every computer in the house directly to the net. So that I will be able to use it to print out documents from everywhere in our home without being directly linked to the printer. Can anyone help me in connecting Printer to the wireless router?

Re: Connecting the Printer to the Wireless Router

When locating up the router you must be cautious with how you do it. First you should choose out a model that will work fine in your position. How many computers will you be concerning and how tough do you want it to be. Throughout the installment procedure you want to catch it directly to the modem. Use the accurate Ethernet cable that will give you a tough link. Once every lights are on you can move to connecting your computers to the router. The single way that you are capable to do this is if each desktop or laptop is utilizing a wireless card. If not than you need to purchase it and have it install. This might be difficult so have an expert do it for you.

If you want to print using a Wireless Router with a USB Port. You need to purchase wireless routers which have a USB port for a printer. This is a characteristic to look for when purchasing a fresh wireless router, as it allows for better elasticity (and price) than additional methods of printing from a wireless network. Install and organize the wireless router. The wireless router should be performing correctly before you can efficiently print through it. Plug up the printer into the router by attaching the printer's USB wire into the USB seaport on the router. All computers that have formerly used this printer must now have access to the wireless network or a bridged wired network to persist being able to print.

If you want to print using a Network –Capable Printer. You need to purchase a printer with a network port, a port that is considered to be used in networked environments. This characteristic is mainly for printers intended for use in an office environment, so this answer is expected to be more costly but more elastic. Install and organize the wireless router to your PC and system. Attach the printer's network wire to a hyper port on the wireless router. This will also work if the printer is on a different attached network.