Thread: The Best Way to Block Hackers is firewall

The Best Way to Block Hackers is firewall

I have a pc at my office with all my important data saved in it. I have an internet connection on which my works goes on. I use internet throughout the day. I am afraid that no one hacks my computer or no unauthorized users access my computer. So is there any way to protect my computer from unauthorized access?

Re: The Best Way to Block Hackers is firewall

According to me you can guard your computer from illegal access with the help of firewall. A firewall is a safety tool. It may be hardware, software, or an arrangement of both that is used to avoid illegal programs or Internet users to access a confidential network and/or a single computer. It protects a complete network based on the environment or level of the network. Hardware firewalls are more costly and very hard to configure but have extra options to administer attractive security features above any type of network. It is also usable to indicate particular or modified data transmission. If you do not have any idea how to arrange firewall you can talk to a computer repair company.

On the other hand, Software Firewalls are fundamentally used for restrictive access of internet for an exacting local or domain user but it cannot be used to administer groups. It is generally less expensive and very easy to configure. A firewall inspects each individual "packet" of data transient from either side of the firewall, coming inside or going outside from your computer it determines whether it should be permitted to pass through or it must be blocked.

A firewall security can prevent hackers to access computer remotely, protects private information to be compromise, blocks malevolent "pop up", ads and certain cookies which increases the probability of getting infected. Firewall security cannot be used to prevent e-mail viruses. Only an antivirus product with modernized definitions can stop e-mail viruses. The firewall needs periodic updates to the regulate sets and the software itself for entire PC security.