Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-10-2010

How to remove Trojan:Win32/Tikuffed.CV

This morning suddenly Microsoft Security Essential declared the Fruity Loops executable file having the Trojan:Win32/Tikuffed.CV viruses and I have no concern with the legitimacy of this software. I don't have any idea that how this has happened. I have tried searching about the same on the google but i got just one result. Please help me, How do i remove this viruses out of my system?
Old 28-10-2010

Re: How to remove Trojan:Win32/Tikuffed.CV

I have tried searching about the solution for removing the Trojan:Win32/Tikuffed.CV virus and as you said, there was only one result but i guess removing this particular virus and removing only "Tikuffed" virus won't be making any difference so i suggest you to check searching as "Remove Tikuffed" on the google which will show you lot of results out of which you may go with any one.
Old 28-10-2010

Best way to deal with this virus would be removing it from the safe mode of the windows operating system as safe mode of the windows operating system does not let any virus to load and hence there would no effects of an infections on your machine while you are booted with the safe mode on your windows machine. You have to press the F8 key several times which will take you to the Windows Booting Options from where you can select for the Safe Mode to boot your system in it. Then use your anti virus software to remove it.
Old 28-10-2010

I have given you the link from where you can download the Avast anti Virus which would be helping you to remove any kind of viruses from your windows system. And if it does not let you do the same then you should try the same thing from the safe mode. Click on the AVAST to download it and once you have downloaded it then keep in mind that you have to keep on updating this software so that your system stays safer all the time.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,