Thread: Win32/Patched.K Cannot be removed 0x800704ec / 0x80501001

Win32/Patched.K Cannot be removed 0x800704ec / 0x80501001

I am using windows 7, My PC is infected with Trojan:W32/Patched.K that Microsoft Security Essentials encounter the following error: Error Code 0x800704ec. My Windows cannot undo this program because it has been prohibited by software restriction policy. File is C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll. I am using Microsoft Security Essentials that couldn't apply the actions you selected Error code: 0x80501001. keeps detecting the same error over and over. Can anybody know that how can I remove it? Please suggest.

Re: Win32/Patched.K Cannot be removed 0x800704ec / 0x80501001

It is because of two antivirus programs may clash with each other and cause for the following:
    1) When the anti virus software tells you that your PC have a virus when it actually doesn't.
    2) Your system may padlock up due to both products attempting to right of entry the same file at the same time.
    3) More than one antivirus will reason your PC to become slow and it might even crash or blue screen.
    I strongly propose you either configure simply one antivirus program to enable automatic real-time scanning, and depart the rest disabled, using them for on-demand scanners or go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and uninstall all but one antivirus program.

You need to set a new Restore Point to stop possible reinfection from an old one, just setting a new restore tip AFTER onslaught your system will allow your computer to roll-back to a clean working state if needed.
    • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click System Restore
    • Choose the radio button noticeable Create a Restore Point on the first screen then click Next offer the Restore Point a name then click Create.
    • The new restore point will be embossed with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can place it easily should you require using System Restore.
    • Next go to Start > Run and type Cleanmgr
    • Click OK
    • Click the More Options Tab.
    • Click Clean Up in the System Restore section to take away all previous restore points.

I fix and repair computers. Well it now so occur that a person had the Patched-CK virus. Which is just concerning not possible to fix and usually needs a format and reinstall of windows, but I determined I want to clean this computer up with no have to reformat, since I did not have the windows XP PRO cd. I am not sure where I left the CD, but hopefully I can find it soon. Please do not effort unless you know what you responsibility and have all are backed up.

You need to used used combofix to attack the computer as much as possible. Then install updated and ran SpyBot Search and Destroy. These empty the scheme very well. I then ran Avast on boot. For some cause all the virus protectors would not boot healthy so I had to go into safe method to run these. That cleared the system up apart from for those 6 files I mentioned above. It was very exasperating to try and figure out how to put back these files without having anything to really put back them with. The explorer was easy to restore and it seemed to have work. I put in the windows XP home edition CD into the CD Drive and killed explorer.exe and replaced it by means of the one inside their, of course you backed up the virus explorer.exe just in case it didn’t work. It did work and explorer.exe be free from viruses.

This worm terminates following running process(es). Targets are antivirus software, firewall, system process, and other malicious codes. The command worn in ‘net stop’ and using sc.exe to configure prohibit usage of these services with the command “config [service_name] start=disabled”
    Code:
    srservice
    sharedaccess
    KVWSC
    KVSrvXP
    kavsvc
    RsRavMon
    RsCCenter