Thread: How to remove fake Microsoft Security Essentials alert virus

How to remove fake Microsoft Security Essentials alert virus

I have installed Windows XP on my computer system and by some way my computer have infected by the fake Microsoft Security Essentials alert virus as i am getting a continuous pop ups about the viruses to remove by using this software. I am not able to access my internet connection and task manager so that i kill the process which is running for showing such pop ups. Even my anti virus is not able to run properly. What should I do to get rid of these virus?

Re: How to remove fake Microsoft Security Essentials alert virus

I think the virus by which your system have got infected is affected the core of your windows operating system that is affecting the registry files to disable the security features on your system. I think your anti virus software won't be latest one or not updated to the its new version due to which you are facing such problems for removing such errors. I suggest you to try to update your anti virus software or you may have to install the latest version directly if you are not able to launch your anti virus software at all.

If you are not able to locate the viruses on your system nor anti virus works on your system then you should try logging on your computer system by using the Safe Mode of your Windows Xp operating system which does not let these process to run. Make sure that you have Admin username and password which would be needed to log in from the safe mode. You have to reboot your system and then press F8 key fro several time which will show Windows Booting options from where you can select for Safe Mode with or without Networking. As your mouse won't be working on this screen so you have to choose Safe Mode by using your keyboard's arrow keys.

As your system have already got infected by the virus which in fact have infected all the security tools on your Windows XP machine due to which leaves no option to remove such viruses. So I think it would be more easy to remove this viruses by using newly installed Anti Virus software on your system which won't be affected by this virus. But only thing which you need to make sure that download and install new anti virus software by using the Safe Mode of your Windows XP operating system.

I have provided you the link from where you can download an Avast Anti Virus which will help you to remove any latest viruses including all the fake anti virus infections. Only one thing which you have to take care about is to keep on updating this software so that your computer system stays secure always. To download an Avast Anti Virus on your system click on the name of the software.

It has been very much easy to spread up an infections via an internet when you access an internet webpage which includes such viruses. Actually these kind of viruses makes you installing the anti virus program by showing an infections on your system which are not there in fact, So no need to worry about the same. You should keep your firewall always on in order to stay safe from these kind of viruses as firewall informs you whenever your system load even a single bit of malicious data from world wide web.